“Pizza and Jumbo Wings” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Play Putt Putt Day And Night And In Summer We Do Outdoor Movies On A 300" Screen With Surround Sound
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pizza and Jumbo Wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We ordered a pizza and hot jumbo wings. Wings were not at all upto the mark, I have never eaten this version of wings before. The wings were dipped in Tabasco sauce and the flesh inside the wings were expected to be a little more charred. I am a huge fan of chicken wings and this didn't satisfy me. The pizza was way better, crust was fresh and soft and toppings were also good. But then again, it was so expensive. I would suggest someone who is visiting this place, maybe order just their pizza and not other items which you could even try at other places. Other than that the restaurant atmosphere is nice, the staff is very very nice.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Brick oven pizza was amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

After a long day of snowboarding, brick oven pizza was the best! We went twice because it was so good the first time. We got the meaty. The second time I also got a Greek salad, not very impressive. We also went to the beer display which I was a big fan of. I like to try new and different beers so I really enjoyed the selection. The wait for pizza was a little long but worth it. The lady taking our orders was a little slow but again, the food made up for all of it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Super nice Staff…Yummy Dessert bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Pizza is good, especially brick oven pizza. Not super cheap, but no brick oven place is. The staff was amazing, as were the desserts they serve across from where you order pizza! We had a coconut something, chocolate dipped pretzels, etc. All homemade, yummy, and fresh!!!!! Can't wait to sample more of the treats!The staff that helped us order at both counters were some of the nicest people I have encountered in town!

I also dropped my keys in the trash and a staff member helped me find them….he went far beyond what was expected until I found them!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Carolina
“Really, you shouldn't lie to customers. Parents beware.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

If a customer asks how long it will be, don't lie. If it's going to take an hour to hour and a half then say so! Don't say "oh about 20-30 minutes". Families with starving kids would be better off grabbing groceries from Fred's General Store. It would quicker and cheaper and without the pissy attitude from this restaurant's staff. Yes the pizza is good but I'd rather eat a jelly sandwich than give another dime to this place. My comments are harsh but they were well earned. Being nice is free, they should try it!

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have to disagree with the so very hateful comments!!! This place is awesome. Great food, great service, nice vacation environment! Some people just want something to complain about... but these people work hard to make everyone in Beech mountain happy. The kids loved the arcade and the menu. This place really brings families together! I will bring my family every year. THANKS BRICK OVEN STAFF!!

• Visited December 2013