“Good on the water tables” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Good on the water tables”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food was pretty good. Prices average. The service was fast and the waitress was friendly......................

Visited August 2013

Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Atmosphere over food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was ok. I did see some dishes being served that I would have been unhappy with however I stick with basics when I am not sure about a place and my basic burger was good. Sweet tea was good and view from outside deck with a nice balmy breeze watching the boats come and go from the marina was worth a regular burger and a nice cold glass of sweet southern tea that was never empty.
Yes I see how service is slow at times and seems the waitresses might need some help organizing but think this might be due to some business decisions since all of them seemed to get flustered every so often. Even being flustered though we were treated pleasant and everything we asked for was handled.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Finz Grill & Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was an okay restaurant. I didn't find the food that compelling. We sat outside and the atmosphere was nice. Service wasn't up to par.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“The only thing they have going for them is the view.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have ate at several restaurants in the Beaufort/Morehead City/Atlantic Beach area. This was my first time at Finz. I should have taken the advice of other Trip Advisor reviewers and stay clear. We sat on the outside deck which was nice for the view. That was the only good thing about this place. Our waitress took forever to take our order and was not attentive at all once our order came. It wasn't very busy so I can't excuse this. I ordered the Shrimp Caesar Salad. As you can see by my picture- it was huge. There was barely any dressing on it so I askes for more- got some about 10 minutes later. The shrimp were so small and didn't taste like they were cooked right. They were certainly not fresh which wouldn't be a deal breaker for me because I've had plenty that were frozen and still fine but these were awful. The romaine lettuce was all but shredded and was mostly the rib not the leaf. The spicy crab fritters (which we ordered as an appetizer, but got with the rest of our meal) were mushy and didn't taste like they were cooked all the way. My husband ordered a burger that was dry, overcooked, and served on a regular bun not toasted.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Winston-Salem
“A cool place . . . on a hot day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch of seafood at this waterside restaurant which we could see was frequented by locals and tourists alike. We did not have to wait to be seated though it was noon, however, it became crowded soon after. Both inside and outside seating is available as well as a separate bar area. I am disappointed that I did not try their fish tacos which looked scrumptious.

• Visited August 2013