“Yummy steak. Nice salad bar” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lake Norman, NC
“Yummy steak. Nice salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

On our first night in Beaufort, we walked to Ribeyes which was below the condo where we were staying. The service was attentive and the steak tender and well seasoned. My wife had the pork chop and liked it also.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Beaufort, North Carolina
“Great Ribeye Sandwhich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Have enjoyed Ribeyes' both in Beaufort and New Bern. The Ribeye is delicious and the lunch prices are very reasonable.

Visited July 2014
Zionsville, Indiana
“excellent food and customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed in Beaufort while visiting with our son-in-law while he lad some leave from training at a nearby military base. Beaufort is so quaint and hospitable. Ribeyes exemplified these characteristics. Fantastic food: all in our party wanted their steaks at different levels of "doneness" and no one was disappointed! The steaks were all cooked to perfection. The salad bar was also well-stocked with lots of variety. The baked potatoes were very generous in size. We were all ready for a stroll down Front Street after this fantastic meal! The customer service was stellar! Very friendly and accomodating. We were made to feel genuinely welcome!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Now I can't eat steak anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I'm surprised at the negative reviews, I hope those people will try it again. I've been coming here every time I'm in Morehead City since 2009 and since the first time the food and service have always been excellent. The steaks are always a good cut (they use Omaha Steaks) and cooked perfectly. The cook and manager have ALWAYS come to the table to be sure everything was satisfactory. Sadly, even though I buy Omaha Steaks and have bought their Ribeyes seasoning, I still can't cook a steak as good as what I get here. And, when I eat steaks elsewhere, I'm always disappointed because I'm craving one from Ribeyes!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Really?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Yikes, this place was out of vegetables by 7:00. Salmon was unedible. Saladbar was ok at best and rib eyes were average. Really? (when your name is Ribeyes?)