“Oysters worth going for - the rest, eh . . .” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 38 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Discover the bountiful treasures at Blackbeard's Grill and Grog where the shrimp is spicy and the clams and crab are steamed to perfection - nothing short of what Blackbeard himself would have demanded. Try the crab-filled crab cakes or their Prime Rib - you won't be disappointed. The local owners serve up the freshest ingredients and provide a family-friendly environment which brings customers back for more.
Virginia
“Oysters worth going for - the rest, eh . . .”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Their specialty drinks are good. Their oysters are good. The rest of their fare is only average with froo froo prices. I have been three or four times now, and think I probably won't go again given the price and the variety of places nearby to go instead. Unless maybe I go for just oysters, which really are worth it if that is what you are looking for.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Annapolis, MD
“Great Oysters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stopped in for drinks and fresh oysters. The oysters were some of the best we've ever had, and were shucked properly -- completely separated from the shell, not still attached like we find in so many restaurants. If you want tasty fresh oysters, this is the place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reading, Pennsylvania
“So good, we went twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Beaufort on vacation. We happened to randomly find Blackbeards Grill and Grog our first night in town. It was SO GOOD! Our waitress was as nice as could be and gave us great info on local sites to see and beaches to visit! My husband had the island burger and I had clam strips... Whoa! Food was incredible! So good, we knew we had to go back. The night before we left, we decided to go again without question. Again, service and food was incredible! My husband got the same burger (he loved it that much) and I got the pirate burger which was fried grouper fish with lettuce and tomato. Oh my word it was awesome!! I don't know if we will ever be in this area again, but if we are, we'd make a special trip to Blackbeards! I highly recommend it to anyone!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reading, Pennsylvania
“So good, we went twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile