“Best zipline I have been on...” 5 of 5 stars

828.626.3700
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Navitat Canopy Adventures is the area's premier zipline canopy tour adventure. Called "one of the best in the nation" in USA TODAY, Navitat operates tours daily from April 1 through November 30. Designed by Bonsai Design, Inc., the leader in US canopy tour design and construction, Navitat Asheville is a 100% tree-based adventure with 10 ziplines, 2 bridges, 2 rappelling experiences and 3 short hikes. The tour is 3.5 to 4 hours long and features beautiful long-range views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Explore the forest of Southern Appalachia like never before!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Gulf Breeze, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Best zipline I have been on...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We went for my Mother N laws 60th birthday last October and it was SO much fun! I felt safe at all times with well trained friendly guides which were very informative about the trees and plant life in the area often pointing things out, naming them and giving more information. Definitely a GREAT time! I Would do it again if I had the chance!!!

Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“A Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

First time zip lining. So impressed with our guides Ashley and Paddy. They were very concerned with our safety, lots of knowledge and awesome personalities. Gorgeous views. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Will definitely do it again!

Raleigh, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
“An Exciting Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

While in Ashevile area for a Girls Weekend we booked a zip line tour at Navitat. It was at the height of autumn leaf color so we were looking forward to the view we would have while zip lining. We were not disappointed.
We had two great guides, Austin & Sandra who worked very hard to make sure everyone was safe while zip lining, but also that we had a lot of fun.
We were a group of ladies in our 50s and we had no trouble completing the course. The guides helped ease the anxiety of some when crossing the bridges and controlling the braking while approaching the platforms.
We enjoyed our adventure immensely and highly recommend this outfit to anyone who wants to zip line.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“First Timers-We will return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I decided to take my wife for her 50th birthday on this tour. I am not the greatest fan of heights by any means but this had to be the most exciting activity I participated in since retiring from the Army. This was the pinnacle of the birthday weekend and I assure you I could not "top" this one. We will bring our boys back this spring. The guides are not just knowledgeable, they have the ability to make sure you feel secure at some very interesting heights.

Brandon, MS
“Dah & Nonna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband & I are "over 60" but none of the employees made us feel anything but like one of the group. Initially we were concerned about the 3-3.5 hours for the tour but honestly were disappointed when it was over. It went by so fast! Tyler & Casey were awesome, funny and informative. Everyone was helpful and went out of their way to be friendly. It was truly a wonderful experience and we will be returning with our grandchildren as soon as they all reach the age of 10! Wish there was a tour where the younger ones could go. If so would be there tomorrow! Thanks again everyone!