“WOW! Amzing experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Other
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Navitat Canopy Adventures is the area's premier zipline canopy tour adventure. Called "one of the best in the nation" in USA TODAY, Navitat operates tours daily from April 1 through November 30. Designed by Bonsai Design, Inc., the leader in US canopy tour design and construction, Navitat Asheville is a 100% tree-based adventure with 10 ziplines, 2 bridges, 2 rappelling experiences and 3 short hikes. The tour is 3.5 to 4 hours long and features beautiful long-range views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Explore the forest of Southern Appalachia like never before!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Charleston, South Carolina
“WOW! Amzing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went in October when the leaves were changing and it was AWESOME! The tour-guides were really down to earth and entertaining, and the views were amazing. From the ride up the hill to the very last zip line we had a blast. Thrilling experience, once you do the first couple of zips it's not even scary any more.

Visited October 2012

North Carolina
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was such a fun adventure for the family. I had no idea of the extent to which they had gone to make this a long course. Everyone in the family loved it. I want to go back when the leaves are changing to see all the color. Thanks for a wonderful time Navitat.

Visited July 2012
Schenectady
“The thrill of my lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was fortunate on Sunday, October 14 to experience the thrill of my lifetime. I,m 83 years old and still can,t get over the thrill, excitement and beauty of your zip lines.I told my physicians the three hours spent at Navitat was a heck of a lot more enjoyable then running on a treadmill to stimulate my heart. I have finally calmed down and would make a comment and a suggestion for your operation.
1. Aaron and Bret were the quidesfor the group I was with at 8:00 AM. I want to commend both men for a wonderful job they did, They were personable, professional,knowlegible and above all watchful for our safety.
2. I specifically want to thank AAron for alowing me to complete the course. I think he had some reservations about my abilities to safely finish. Both he and Bret MADE MY DAY11
3. Suggestion: at 83 it.s been a while since I've done anything traveling at 40 mph and was not agile when it came to stopping.I understood Aaron's instruction about how to slow down when he raised his arm. I can honestly say I only remember seeing his arm raised once or twice in all of the zips. I think part of the reason I did not see the raised arm was that his clothing: shirt, arm, hat blended in with surroundings: tree trunk, leaves etc. Would it be possible for the guides to wear clothing shirt, sleeve, glove, hat with bright flouresant colors - easier to spot them. It might have helped.
I have told hundreds of people about my exhilarating experience and your wonderful operation. Thanks to Aaron and Bert and your entire staff. GREAT JOB

Charles Welge Jr.

Visited October 2012
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were up in the trees from beginning to end. The guides were funny, safety conscious and knowledgable. It went longer than I would have liked, but it was definitely a unique, worthwhile experience. Oh, and no bathrooms once you start...they don't keep it a secret, but it something to know before you book it!

Visited November 2012
Dunkirk, MD
7 attraction reviews
“Zipping at it's Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We looked into several zip line attractions in Ashville NC and decided to try Navitat. We loved it. They made us feel very comfortable even though the guides were the ages of our kids they made sure we were safe & having a blast. The banter among the guides & guests made it feel great the whole time. I couldn't believe we were done so quickly, even though it lasted almost 3 hours.

Visited August 2012