“So much fun!!! Remember to tip! They deserve it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Other
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Navitat Canopy Adventures is the area's premier zipline canopy tour adventure. Called "one of the best in the nation" in USA TODAY, Navitat operates tours daily from April 1 through November 30. Designed by Bonsai Design, Inc., the leader in US canopy tour design and construction, Navitat Asheville is a 100% tree-based adventure with 10 ziplines, 2 bridges, 2 rappelling experiences and 3 short hikes. The tour is 3.5 to 4 hours long and features beautiful long-range views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Explore the forest of Southern Appalachia like never before!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Charleston, South Carolina
“So much fun!!! Remember to tip! They deserve it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The setting is just gorgeous! I was a little nervous at first, but our guides were extremely reassuring, knowledgeable & safety conscious, and I quickly enjoyed every minute of it! We had so much fun!

I wish we had been a little bit better prepared with our tips. There are two guides for each tour, and they work hard to make every bit of it enjoyable!

Visited October 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
31 attraction reviews
“Try it during peak fall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Friendly staff.
Location is too good.
There are different levels.
If you feel after 2 or 3 level there is an option to go back if you are scared or something.

Visited April 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful treetop excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I spent a Sunday morning in Sept at Navitat. We had so much fun! Love that the guides took the time to get to know a little about everyone in our group, while at the same time keeping us safe and educating us about the flora and fauna we were surrounded by. Mostly the flora. I also really appreciated how thoughtfully and sustainably they built the whole course. It was a wonderful experience. We can't wait until next year when we can try the course they are building now! Well worth the money!

Visited September 2012
Asheville NC
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Best I have ever been to. The Staff is the best, they make you feel very comfortable and safe from the time you get there until you leave. It is well worth the money.

Visited August 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“AWESOME ADVENTURE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm somewhat terrified of heights, but thought this would be a great experience for my husband and I to share together. Our guides, Erin and Brittany were so friendly and accomodating from start to finish. The views were spectacular (right at peak season for leaves changing) and the zipping was definitely a huge rush for all. I highly recommend Navitat! This group is so friendly and knowledgeable! We can't wait to go back once the longer lines are added. Thanks again for such a wonderful and fun adventure!!!

Visited October 2012