“Excellent Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Concord, North Carolina
“Excellent Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Authentic NY Style pizza, great sauce, cheese blend tasted amazing........................................................................50climit.

Visited August 2012

PA
“Great food, great prices!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

In trying to decide what to do for dinner after an afternoon of ziplining, we chose Bella's, mostly because of the prior reviews and also because it was so close to where we are staying. The food was awesome. We had pizza, chicken alfredo, spaghetti, and 2 different calzones. I must say the portions are huge!!! We have enough left for lunch tomorrow. Considering the extra large portions, the price is very low. We went about 5:30 PM on a Wednesday and got seated immediately. I would definitely recommend a visit to Bellas when you are in the Banner Elk area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I were on vacation last week and based on the reviews decided to try Bellas. We had the Al Fresco pizza and were very impressed. The prices are reasonable too. I definitely recommend it. The pastas looked good and were huge, but we didn't try them.

Visited August 2012
North Carolina
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We enjoyed a great meal with friends on Friday evening. Large portions at very reasonable prices. Probably would recommend reservations!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
SC
“Absolutely perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Because of the reviewer who said the Eggplant Parmesan was so good at this restaurant, we decided to go for lunch today. I was disappointed when I saw it wasn't on the lunch menu, but the waitress told me they would make a lunch sized portion for me anyway. It came with a side (pasta or mashed potatoes). I asked the waitress if they were garlic mashed potatoes and they weren't usually garlic mashed, but they made them that way for me anyway. Now that's service above and beyond the call of duty!!
And how did it taste? Deee-li-cious is too mild a term to describe my lunch. It was absolutely perfect.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere