“Good food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Orlando, Florida
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The food is great and fast, not your normal deli. My husband and I split the cavalier and we were not hungry when we left. The menu isn't huge but they have more than your normal deli We will be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Banner Elk, North Carolina, United States
“Last visit? probably yesterday and again next week.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Breakfast or lunch, Dunn's is my most regular stop. I call ahead and don't even ask what the daily special is, I just order it. Or if I've got time, I stiop in for my favorite brew while they make me one of their wonderful sanwiches. My favorite is the Avalanche, but sometimes I just have to have a Otten Burger (huge). They only use Boars Head Meats and they pile it on.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Nothing fancy, just great sandwiches.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

LOVED the Beef Stack special! Friendly folks. Nothing fancy, just great sandwiches. Looks like it might be a fun hang-out for college kids at night.

Visited March 2013
North Carolina
“Dunn's Deli -- done right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We put our list together of restaurants to visit in Banner Elk and this was one of them. The restaurant ambiance is simple, patio chairs and the whole feel has a college/homey family room feel. The food was fantastic! I ordered the Reuben and my husband had the Cuban. Both were grilled and warm and the meat tender. They also have gluten-free bread which was a plus! Dinn's Deli carries two beers on tap and a selection of bottled beers and wine -- all at great prices. Menu is vast, but not overbearing -- theres something for everyone! One of the best values in Banner Elk! My recommendation: if you are skiing, plan to bring some of their yummy food up the mountain. Cheaper and more delicious!! We will be back. PS: the Dunn's also own Perry Inn B&B which I can also highly recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Phenomenal, both for breakfast and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Try the Avalanche sandwich for lunch or dinner -- magnificent! Their breakfast options are also scrumptious. If I am ever passing near Banner Elk in the future, I will make sure to stop by Dunn's. We loved it so much we ate there twice in one day, so that should tell you something.

Visited February 2013