“Amends” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Jacksonville, NC
“Amends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I would like to thank John for making amends to my last review. He could not have been any nicer. So I'm glad to go back, have a delicious meal again and a large fresh salad along with wonderful service.
Thank you!
See you again in the fall.
Judith

Visited April 2014

Greensboro, NC
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Several members of our extended family really enjoy this place so you may too. My experience is it reminds me very much of Western Sizzlin' or one of those cheap steak houses. It has a salad bar which I think is gross so any restaurant with that looses major points with me and the steaks are poor quality. Grab one at the grocery and fire up the grill and you'll be much happier. I love steak, but I want it to be good. Flemming's is great and Outback is even good if you get the filet. This place doesn't come close to either.

Visited October 2013
Mebane, North Carolina
“Staff was terrific and helpful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were looking for a nice meal (not too expensive) with some atmosphere and a view of the mountains. Stonewalls was great........ Food, view and service. Just as we were finishing eating and paying, a huge rain storm came up. The staff didn't seem to mind that we waited at our table until the storm had subsided, they just refilling our drink glasses! Friendly staff!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, Florida
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We went here one night as was recommended by several locals. They had a nice special, (salad bar, entree and dessert for 25.00). This was a great price and the food was ok. The salad bar was the highlight of the meal and was well stocked and fresh.

Service was good and the server was friendly to our kids and engaged them in conversation.

Not my top pick if we return to area, but a nice quieter place to eat.

Visited July 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best service and best food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Our waitress, Marcia, was fantastic tonight. We have bed going to Stone Walls for 12 summers, and have never experienced anything but excellent food and fantastic service!

• Visited July 2014