“Lovely and Relaxing - 5 stars in my book!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banner Elk
Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   149 Azalea Circle, P.O. Box 1538, Banner Elk, NC 28604   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Banner Elk B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely and Relaxing - 5 stars in my book!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2004

I stayed in this bed and breakfast last November and LOVED IT. The breakfasts were spectacular. It was very hearty and all home made. The hosts were especially friendly and helpful. The Inn is gorgeous. The rooms are each decorated with care and have a homey feel. The bed I had was very new and very comfortable. I could tell these inn keepers cared a lot about their property and kept thing immaculate.

My husband I will definitely return to this romantic setting. I'm sure the summers are great because they have gorgeous grounds with a greenhouse and large flower garden.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)

Been to Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!