“Fox cabin was awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banner Elk
Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   149 Azalea Circle, P.O. Box 1538, Banner Elk, NC 28604   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Banner Elk B&B and Inns
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Fox cabin was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Me and my fiancee traveled here to get away and spend some time in the mountains. We had the pleasure of staying in the Fox cabin. We were very comfortable the entire stay as it was snowing the whole time. The cabin was warm and cozy. Both the fireplace and the jacuzzi tub helped keep the chill away!

We were blown away as soon as we walked in by the amounts of foxes that were hidden around the cabin!! It was so much fun looking at all the stuff. The cabin was beautiful and well kept. The main house was very quaint and we truly enjoyed the quiet and comfort of sitting and sipping tea by the fire.

Room Tip: The only room/cabin I can comment on was the Fox. It was perfect for the two of us with a king size...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lake Wylie, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Azalea Bed and Breakfast while in the beautiful Banner Elk mountainous area of North Carolina. The house is a charming historic house. The property managers Greg and Amy were very welcoming, and open with the house. Our room was quiet, with a gorgeous private bathroom and a historic (clawfoot?) bathtub. We walked 1/4 block that night to and from an excellent local restaurant. Breakfast the next morning was excellent and just what we needed. Greg and Amy took care of a few special requests for us, and were very accommodating. The pricing was in-line with other places in the area. We have already recommended the Azalea Bed and Breakfast to several others. Sincerely, David (Lake Wylie, SC)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We originally wanted to stay at the Banner Elk winery and Villas but it was booked solid. We happened upon the Azalea Inn online and it was great. We had the Rooster Cottage for 2 nights and I could have stayed longer. The cottage was great and had that "winter skiing feel" to it that we wanted. The fireplace downstairs in the cottage was wonderful to have considering it snowed the whole time we were there and temps never got above 30 degrees (perfect ski weather) The Inn is within very close walking distance to several restaurants and Amy can give great info on all of them. Also it's very close to Sugar Mountain only about a mile or two away. There are a few other large cottages right next to the inn and also rooms in the inn that are cheaper.

Room Tip: Cottages are great if you want lots of space and privacy.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Spring Lake, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at the Azeala Inn B and B for three nights. Amy and Greg were outstanding! They made sure we had everything we needed and helped us decide the best place to ski with the kids. We had such a fantastic time! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
East Bend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great bed and breakfest. This was the first time we have stayed at a B&B. Greg and Amy are spectular hosts. They made our first expierence fantastic and we recommend the Azalea to anyone looking for a B&B thats comfortable, relaxing and fun. Eggs rolls were delicious. We look forward to going back soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Violet room, large bathroom!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I went to Banner Elk to visit some friends and stayed at the Azalea Inn. I wanted to do something a little different than the normal hotel and this place was perfect for what I wanted and had in mind.

The people that run the place are great and helpful and knowledgable about the area and places to visit and go to. It is certainly a home away from home. My young daughter enjoyed the Inn as well as going to Banner Elk.

I can say with certainty that I will be back during the ski/sledding season (since they are located near the slopes).

Thank you to the owners of the Azalea Inn for making my stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Lake City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had to come to Boone on Business and didn't want to stay in a hotel. I prefer something a little more personal and started looking for something with a little more personality and ran across Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast, in Banner Elk.

It was close enough to Boone that I could be there in a few minutes and didn't have to get up too early. The internet reached my room and was fast enough for me to get some work done. Sitting room and dinning area has tables to sit at. I just wish they had a smoking room but understand the "No Smoking" policy.

My quarterly trips will find me at the Azalea from now on.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!