“It's ok” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Charlton, Massachusetts
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The kitchen area looked a little dirty. We ordered a Hawiian pizza, it was good but there was no pizza sauce? Maybe that's how they make em in NY?

Visited July 2013

Ohio
“The BEST deep dish pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten here several times and always look forward to my next visit. Very, very casual atmosphere. We pick up a pizza to go or sit inside out of the cold and enjoy the variety of the menu. Polite service. Good eats.(For some reason, the restrooms were unavailable when we were there last. Kind of awkward since there were little to no other options in this small town...)

Visited January 2013
Georgia I95 @ I16
“OMG - This is my little secret and not for you to know!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The pizza here is award winning. No joke. I once brought two trays or four boxes home, on the airplane, and heard the best line yet. Simply said; "Is it that good?" Uh, the obvious here speaks for it.

The joke at home is eating "Gas station pizza". It is a grille that sells gas and tackle. It's a Youngstown thing. If you have ever been there, you'll know exactly what I mean. Sport fishing on the lake is HUGE thing there.

I really mean that this is my secret. I am not going to say anything else except nummy nummy nummy num. You didn't hear this from me.

• Visited October 2012