“love the sushi !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Bronx, New York
“love the sushi !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My boyfriend and i go here all the time. it seems to be empty during the week, but pretty good on weekends. the sushi is amazing, and at a good price. the waiters are hard to understand sometimes but other than that i love this place. would definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York
“Best "Americanized" Chinese in Westchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is our regular stop for chinese and sushi, for dine-in or takeout. The service is generally good but can be spotty at times. Overall great food. Best fried rice around.

Visited January 2013
new york
“Chose for location but definitely would go again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

This restaurant is just steps from a multiplex theater so besides good food you get convenience. Be prepared to take away food because the portions (on the chinese side of the menu) are generous. Our friends had sushi and the seaweed salad (big portions of the salad) and we were all happy.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“No Respect!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

All I had was sushi, costed ~4 bucks. The waitress saw I wasn't leaving a tip, so she demanded that I "HAVE TO" leave a tip. Are you kidding me?! Just before that while I was eating my sushi, another waitress wanted to take the soy sauce bottle away & I wasn't even done using it. Please, save your $$, DO NOT GO HERE!!!! The waiters & waitresses have NO RESPECT for paying customers. They are incredibly stingy. Plus my friend's pork in her dish was very uncooked. You might as well go to a takeout place.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
HARTSDALE
“AVOID THIS PLACE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

The stingiest place on the planet. Don't ask for more duck sauce as they hate giving it out. You have to ask for tea, mustard and more water as they don't supply it without you asking for it. Spent $60 for two people and when I asked for extra hoisen sauce for my moo shoo shrimp I was taking home the waitress told me they would have to charge me additional fifty cents. And about duck sauce, it is sugar and water and they don't want to give it out. Never going there again!!!

• Visited April 2011