“Long Wait For Anything” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #140 of 296 Restaurants in Yonkers
Crescent City, Florida
“Long Wait For Anything”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

It's sad when you have wait 15 minutes for your first drink when there's only a handful of people in the restaurant. That should have been a good indication for me as I continued to await the arrival of my food, desert and check. More attention needs to be placed on the customer's needs. I won't be back...

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

White Plains, New York
“You know what you get at Applebee's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Applebee's is Applebee's. Menu is rather limited, so I don't eat here often. There is always a line at this Applebee's due to it's location. The menu choices isn't worth the wait. The restaurant itself is clean. The wait staff are overworked, so service is a little slow.

Visited September 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA
“Typical Applebee's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Service was not that great but that is just because of our waitress. Food prices seemed higher than my local Applebee's (is that because it is close to NYC???)
Very nice quiet office park location - no traffic or noise in the evening. Close to the Residence Inn nearby.

Visited August 2012
“Almost got a five rating...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Well, let me preface this with I know they tried, but no cigar. The biggest compliment I can give them is: the food didn't take too long and when it did it was nice & hot - just like I like it. Now I think the chef lacked in presentation: my plate was a sloppy mess. The plate should've been wiped off . Noone likes smudges of unidentifiable stuff on what is supposed to be a clean plate of food. And my drinks are never cold at this eatery- no matter which I go to. To me presentation is just as important as how the food will taste- after all- even the world's most delectable steak won't be eaten if it's served on a beat up old garbage can lid. Will you really care how good it taste? Probably not. I suspect this Applebee's can & should do better with that. Also the hostess at the door was professional & nice. Our server was not attentive at all she forgot our silverware not once but twice- quick is service is good, through service is better.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fishkill, New York
“Good burgers, accomodating staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

We took a party of 8 for lunch and spent several hours between kids basketball games. The food was good and had large portions. The desserts were also very good.

• Visited April 2012