“NOT BAD BUT ........” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tuckahoe Motor Inn LLC

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yonkers
Tuckahoe Motor Inn LLC
You added Tuckahoe Motor Inn LLC to your Saves list
307 Tuckahoe Rd, Yonkers, NY 10710-5697   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Yonkers
Yonkers
“NOT BAD BUT ........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Not a bad place , rooms ok , clean, the only thing is watch the girl behind counter she will always try and keep your five dollar deposit I forget her name but she worked 2/2014 in the eve. This is not the first time she does it. I also have friends who say the same thing about her

• Stayed February 2014

Solo
Bronx, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This has got to be the worst place to stay at, terrible customer service I paid 90 plus dollars just to find bed bugs biting my partner in the middle of the night. When we went to the front desk the lady there said "Oh we don't have those types of problems here." Now I please ask each reviewer to think about how why I would on a snowy night want to drive just because I felt like it. It was 2 or 3 am all I wanted was to sleep. If you read below the manager has the same responses to every terrible review they have gotten. They apologize but they cant help when people bring in creatures with them in their luggage. Frankly I've never heard of roaches being able to do that I mean you must be real dirty to do that but if the managers response was the same to everyone else's bad review then they obviously do not take responsibility. We are calling Yonkers sanitation on them they are lucky my partner did not have a severe allergic reaction because she is allergic to bedbugs. No refund, terrible night. Do not stay here please, do yourself the favor and go up the street and stay at a better hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Stayed here in room 104 because we didn't want to drive in the snow. I ust checked out because I was bitten by bed bugs. I went to the front desk and asked to speak to the manager and was told there wasn't a manager in. I asked for a refund and was also told that wasn't possible. I even took a picture of a bed bug and was treated like if I were lying anyway. Disgusting place and horrible service.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Rahway, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My sister and I checked in on Saturday night around 11:30pm and paid $100 for a room. Was told that the room was handicapped(room# 101), as it was the only one available. We were presently surprised as the room was big and clean. Sat down and ate and proceeded to turn it in for the night when we saw a small black bug walking down the wall. My sister and I took a picture of it and shined our camera flashlight on it to see what kind of bug it was, and we compared it to a pic of a bedbug that we pulled up online and it was a direct match. We immediately called the front desk and told them we would be checking out and expected a full refund. On our way out we found 2 more; 1 crawling on the side of the bedframe and another crawling to the bedframe. I thank God that we noticed the bugs before we fell asleep or we would have surely gotten bitten and they would attached themselves to the clothes in our bags. We will NEVER stay here again. I know the room is cheap, but you get what you pay for. If you can spare an extra $20 or $30, stay up the street at Royal Regency or the Ramada right next door..or if you can stay at any of the new hotels on executive blvd in Yonkers as well. A little pricier, but the peace of mind is worth a million bucks. This review was written by a Yonkers native...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
tuckahoemotorinn, Manager at Tuckahoe Motor Inn LLC, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to yourself.
It is not in the interest or benefit to the business. We attempt to prevent such issues by using a reputable pest control company but cannot control the "passengers" that travel on the clients luggage without their knowledge.
Thank you.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

At first I was actually impressed with the room quality. Beds amazing and rooms newly renovated. Woke up this morning and surprise!! Roaches by TV! I'm just glad my wife caught it before my 5 year old. Management seemed surprised but offered no apologies or refund or any resolution! Due to this I won't be returning!

• Stayed August 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to yourself.
Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were good, clean and smelled clean, staff was friendly the maids and front desk, except the so called manager she was very rude and she needs to learn how to speak the right way, I would go and stay any day but as long as I don't see her, all the Spanish girls are very friendly and helpful if you need anything ask Ana and Mary they are the best :) very friendly, helpful and caring that's the service I was looking for staying there with my baby girl.

• Stayed July 2013
Red Hook, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had to stay in Yonkers due to a car breakdown on Sprain Pkwy. Closest place was here. Room was large, beds were clean and comfortable. Paid $100 for the night. McD's across the road. Friendly staff, no complaints. Calmed my nerves after a breakdown on a busy highway in a thunderstorm.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Tuckahoe Motor Inn LLC? Share your experiences!