“Wonderful and peaceful” 5 of 5 stars

LEGOLAND® Tickets
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Yonkers
“Wonderful and peaceful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four days, enjoyed the location friendly front desk. Perfect for ones who want to be close to everything but can't deal with Alot of noise. There is a very nice mall ridge hill mall, then you have the old one that's pretty sweet also. Its also not far from city island, China town bk Bronx queens, right play land, its in the heart of it all.

• Stayed April 2013

345 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Towson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Hampton Inn Yonkers is a great, affordable hotel situated close to New Rochelle and Iona College. It has a nice lobby bar and is clean and modern with all the amenities for this class of hotel. The staff and service was as expected and the suite was well appointed. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We spent the weekend in NYC in April 2013 and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Yonkers due to it's convenient proximity to Manhattan and reasonable rate. We were completely satisfied with our stay. Our rate was 140/nt and included a full self serve breakfast. It's about a 5 min drive from the Hastings On Hudson MNR station, which is about a 30 min train ride to Grand Central Station. The room was spacious and clean and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. The complimentary breakfast was ample and included scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage, as well as the other typical breakfast items (toast, cereal, fruit etc). My only complaint about the breakfast is that the serving area is small and gets kind of "hectic" and there's not much in the way of seating seating.

I would definitely recommend staying here if you want a comfortable, convenient and reasonably priced hotel to stay at when visiting NYC.

Erial, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We arrived late in the evening and left early in the morning after having the breakfast. We couldn't use most of the amenities but saw that they were nice. This is the nicest hotel in the Yonkers area where our daughter lives. We were in town for our twin granddaughters' Christening. We had tried other hotels in town to be very disappointed but LOVED this new Hampton Inn. We will return on our next visit for sure!!

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for several nights and found it clean, comfortable, and friendly. The lobby was especially accomodating as a great place to meet friends in conversational groupings. Breakfast was fine for this type of hotel. Kids enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Holyoke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I planned a stay at this hotel on a whim, very last minute. I had been looking for places to stay near the city that was clean and cost efficient. After reading numerous bad reviews of other hotels I had pretty much given up hope. I stumbled on this hotel and booked it. To say I was impressed was an understatement. Just a short drive off the parkway (about 35 minutes driving time from the heart of NYC but there was a alot of traffic). It was in a very nice, clean and safe area surrounded by several corperate buildings. Withing walking distance to the hotel was a gas station and an Applebees. The front desk staff was extremely courteous and efficient and even called about a half hour after I arrived to my room to make sure everything was ok. We took advantage of the pool which was small but very nice. We also took advantage of the complimentary breakfast in the morning which was very nice; cereals, bagels, waffles, sausages and lots more. Definately filled us up for the morning. They also had a breakfast bag you could take to go if you were in a rush. I think there was a complimentary shuttle service to the subway station as well as other areas however we had our car so we did not take advantage of this. As for the room, it was decent sized, beds were very comfortable and it was very clean. I did see a stray hair in the bathroom in the shower but other then that it was sparkling. I believe I got way more then what I payed for and I am very happy with my experience. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for somewhere to stay near the city.

Blainville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I found my stay here to be very nice. The front desk staff was very friendly and cordial. The room was well appointed and perfect foe my local needs of appointments in the are with customers. I would not hesitate to stay here again, when back in the area!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers? Share your experiences!