“Great Place for Lunch!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Great Place for Lunch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been here several times, but it looks like this is my first review. Today I had one of the specials a REUBEN sandwich. It was the sloppiest Reuben I have ever had, I had to cut it with a knife and eat it with a fork, but it was worth it because it was delicious! It came with a good sized portion of coleslaw, too. My friend had macaroni and cheese and she said it was delicious. Sometime I want to try their pie!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Durham, North Carolina
“Apple pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I had the best piece of apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I may have been the best piece of pie I've ever had. Nice friendly place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmondville, New York
“awsome place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very good food and easy on the pocket. You never leave disappointed. If you ever want to go out to eat I would strongly reccomend this place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmondville, New York
“Country dinning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a little place in a little town. It is country dinning you will not find any fine dinning here. What you will get is good old fashioned down home cooking. I have been here several times as I live in the area. The portions are more then generous, the prices are good for the amount of food you get, service is always good and we have yet to get anything we weren't happy with. The seating is fine for a small place but if you are coming with more then 5 in your group you might find it tight.
My mother loves the fries, they are the kind that have a slight coating of something on them before they are deep fried (not seasoned though I do think they have them) and are good and crispy. Hubby loved the stuffed peppers and said the portion was great, a big deal breaker for him. I personally love the French dip (no Swiss cheese, who puts Swiss on a french dip?) or the chicken and biscuits YUM. We will be returning many times when we get down that way. If you are looking for a NY city 5 star dinning experience this is not the place for you. If you are looking for good value and good old fashioned comfort food stop on by.
*Please note I could only select one date for this review but as noted above I have been here several times.*

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida City, Florida
“Not the best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

Overpriced, greasy, long wait and you never leave feeling good about what you ate. The service is good though.

• Visited October 2011