“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
staten island ny
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great italian meal in woodstock. We ate on the front porch. Very romantic. They make their own pasta and bread.

Visited May 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Five Star Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I visited Cucina while on vacation in Woodstock. We had such an incredible experience. We had the caprina pizza to start, which I will be dreaming about until we are able to get back to Woodstock. Then I had the puttanesca which was so delicious. Our waitress couldn't have been more helpful, she was sweet and very attentive. I was so impressed by this restaurant and would recommend it to everyone and anyone who visits Woodstock.

“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

The restoration on this old house to become a restauraunt is fabulous!! The wait staff seemed overwhelmed but the food was yummy. My waitress recommended the salmon which I found to be a bit more blad than I would like it also was not cooked perfect. I like a nice sear on the outside and soft flaky inside, this was slightly over cooked and with no sear at all. I did enjoy my husbands pork dish, the sauce was very yummy. Also the calamari appetizer was perfectly fried and the fresh pea soup special was also super delicious and very springy.

Visited May 2014
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The place is gorgeous inside dry swanky. The food and service was excellent. We will definitely go back next time we visit woodstock.

Visited April 2014
Woodstock, New York
“Best restaurant in Woodstock”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I live in Woodstock and eat here often. Cucina is comfortable, and the food is authentic regional Italian fare.

• Visited January 2014