“Quick and serviceable” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino
Needham, Massachusetts
“Quick and serviceable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Fiesta Grill reminds me of workplace cafeterias back in Manila - convenient, home-cooked viands served 'turo-turo' style (ready to eat), with rice and selected viand packed in a styrofoam take-out box.

Quick, easy and reminds me of home. What Fiesta Grill doesn't achieve in terms of ambience and style, it makes up for with its authentic, workingman appeal that all Filipinos of working age can appreciate.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Understandable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I remember I ordered for a sisig and I ask for an extra lemon, the guy thought I ordered for lemon juice and he gave me a lemon juice, when I told him that I ask for lemon not the juice to lemon itself he was surprise, well probably his just a little tired, I understand that because I work for a living as well, so I take the juice and pay for it because I don't want it to go to waste, and it's worth it because its delicious. Probably he did that on purpose for me to experience it.