“A Top Familiy Filipino Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #40 of 126 restaurants in Woodside
Cuisines: Filipino
Astoria, New York
“A Top Familiy Filipino Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is perhaps my favorite Filipino restaurant in Queens. Located further down Roosevelt Avenue, this restaurant offers clean family friendly cuisine. My favorites are the barbeque chicken sticks, beef kaldereta and crispy pata. Try this place first if you have never eaten Filipino food before. The only downside, no Filipino Mango shakes or smoothies are served here

Visited September 2012

% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“clueless service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

we had a family reunion at this place, food was decent, price was ok, but the wait staff was terrible. before placing our order, my wife told the waiter that my kids have PEANUT allergies, we then proceed to order grilled pork chop and told the waiter about the food allergies, after few bites, my kids started to complain of itchy tongue & throat, I approached the head waiter and ask if there was peanuts or anty tree nuts, he confidently replied 'oh yes, we put peanut butter on our sauce' . Soon after my son started throwing up. we ended up staying overnight in the nearby emergency room.
I called next day to inform the restaurant, all they can say is 'sorry' and they'll give us discount if we come back.. I was flabergasted and almost was laughing in anger...
so beware of their wait staff because they are definitely clueless...

• Visited July 2011