“clueless service” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino
Boston, Massachusetts
“clueless service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

we had a family reunion at this place, food was decent, price was ok, but the wait staff was terrible. before placing our order, my wife told the waiter that my kids have PEANUT allergies, we then proceed to order grilled pork chop and told the waiter about the food allergies, after few bites, my kids started to complain of itchy tongue & throat, I approached the head waiter and ask if there was peanuts or anty tree nuts, he confidently replied 'oh yes, we put peanut butter on our sauce' . Soon after my son started throwing up. we ended up staying overnight in the nearby emergency room.
I called next day to inform the restaurant, all they can say is 'sorry' and they'll give us discount if we come back.. I was flabergasted and almost was laughing in anger...
so beware of their wait staff because they are definitely clueless...

• Visited July 2011