“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Cary, North Carolina
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Food and service were amazing....portions were really big...our waiter Jeff was outstanding! Best food I've had in awhile!!!! Apple crisp is a must for dessert!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Be aware!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

If you dine at majors do not use a debit card when splitting the check. They will debit your account for the full amount of the bill and make you wait for bank to settle the problem which can take up to four months!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is probably the most underrated places to eat on Long Island. EVERY time I go, I have the best meal. The Halibit is better than any seafood spot in Huntington, and people know this place as a steakhouse. The owner and workers are the best. Always in a great mood and always friendly. I would pick this place to eat over every restaurant around. Along with being a steakhouse, the fish is GREAT and the Ahi Tuna is the best.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Still good but more expensive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I treated our 2 grandsons to a steak dinner at Majors last Saterday evening as they love steak and we all enjoy the food at Majors. We had the calamad appatizer which was a tad chewey but ok. I think it may have been a little underdone which would cause it to be chewy. My grandsons shared the 10 ounce Filet Mignon, med rare and it came as ordered. They each had a baked potato and that was done just right. My wife had the skirt steak and I had the Majors ribeye, both med rare and done as ordered. We both had a baked potato and they were fine. We shared the mushrooms and our portion was much smaller than normal. We also had the creamed spinach and that side was ok. I wish they would lose their bread provider because the crust is always burned and the bread is dry. The only down side to our meal was our server. He had absolutely no personality and I'm sure he was not happy doing what he was paid to do.
It's been a while since our last visit. about 6 months, so we were surprised at the price increase but it's still a good deal and we will return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“bc”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The service was great. food was very good. It was a bit noisy but not overwhelmingly so.
We enjoyed . Worth a visit