“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Long Island, New York
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

You definitely want to be woken up in the morning by Tracey, the happy waitress at Michael's. She was genuinely cheerful and had a great attitude. Oh, and the breakfast was pretty good and reasonably priced. I believe we were charged only a dollar for coffee (with refills). We were told that the lunch and dinner items are all freshly prepared. Cash only.

• Visited July 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Glad we stopped here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had my 1st egg creme here - yuck! Im sure its great as far as egg cream's go but I have decided I don't like egg creams.
Everything else was fantastic. The bacon and eggs were perfect to how I ordered them and the home fries were almost like my parents restaurant growing up - so tasty. My husband and son liked their meals as well. Great service and terrific food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Syracuse, New York
“Great diner, great waitress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped here on our way home from a weekend at Hunter Mountain. The place is very, very clean. The waitress was excellent. She was nice and talked to my 3 year old son, even giving him a toy car to play with and take home. The food was great and good sized portions, great prices too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clarkstown, NY
“really good diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stopped in this weekend after hearing oositive things about it. You can't really ruin an omette, but it can be above average and this was! Tasty, loaded w/veggies, and cooked right. My husband had the sirloin w/mushrooms and onions and ate the entire thing - it was a huge portion. Owner friendly and comes out to chat. Will return. Good find in Windham.

Visited June 2014
“Super duper friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

There were not a lot of options in Windham. This place got decent reviews. We were very warmly welcomed to this old-school diner.
Fresh salad, good pasta dish too. We bought some local jam and honey, 5 bucks each. Cole Slaw deliciousness with my grilled cheese sandwich.
Very fresh, good service.
No credit cards... Boohoo
We should have gone back for breakfast

Visited May 2014