We stayed here last weekend during our weekend-long ski trip. We can't say enough about this place. Charming, welcoming, comfortable, clean, friendly..... We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The main house is charming, and that is where we met the helpful innkeeper. He showed us around and to our room. We stayed in the back house, and highly recommend these rooms. The room was bright, big, clean, and comfortable. It had a fireplace and a hot tub. The bathroom had a huge window that opened up into the bedroom. This feature, along with the high ceilings, made the room seem bigger and brighter. The kitchen was open to all guests and had tea, coffee, drinks, and snacks throughout the day. After returning from skiing on Saturday, they had freshly baked brownies and bread in the kitchen, next to a pot of coffee and an assortment of teas. Breakfast was delicious! The dining room was homey. The staff was friendly and attentive. The food was amazing, and they had a very nice selection. We didn't want to leave!! We would stay here again in a heartbeat and highly recommend this fine establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albergo Allegria Bed & Breakfast Hotel is nestled in the Northern Catskill Mountains offering tranquility with modern amenities in a quaint small-town setting. We combine the relaxation and hospitality of a bed and breakfast, and add in all of the conveniences of a world class hotel to create an ideal setting filled with character and history so you can fully enjoy your time away from home. Albergo Allegria offers the grace and repose of another century. The architectural and decorative theme that the innkeepers, Vito and Lenore Radelich, have endeavored to preserve throughout this sprawling bed & breakfast hotel is that of a welcoming Queen Anne Victorian country home. Relish in a restful night's sleep in one of the Inn's 21 well appointed, comfortable guestrooms - complete with private baths, dream worthy beds, flat screen TV's, HDTV/DVD, and modern amenities. For seekers of romantic indulgence, Albergo Allegria features luxury suites with a whirlpool and gas-log fireplace. Wake to the delicious aromas of a hearty gourmet breakfast made from fresh, local ingredients. Step outside the inn's front door and enjoy a wide variety of all-season activities from skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating in the winter, to horseback riding and zip-lining year round. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is here we pay close attention to detail in order to give you the most calming stay in our 4 diamond award winning bed and breakfast hotel. Come to us to experience Albergo Allegra, the "Inn of Happiness." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Albergo Allegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Allegria Hotel Windham
- Albergo Allegria Windham, NY - Catskill Region