I grew up in the Catskills and know that family-owned hotels can really be hit-or-miss around here. That being said, Copper Kettle was a lovely surprise. The owners are so pleasant, hardworking, and downright nice- and they understand what travelers need and expect in their accommodations. The room was very clean and cozy. These owners have high standards and heart- they even care about clean remote controls! The bar has great selections on tap- it's pretty unusual to see Palm in this area. Breakfast was more than adequate- quite a nice selection of bagels, fresh fruit, coffee/tea, yogurt, preserves, and homemade muffins. We had a wonderful, relaxing stay. If you're looking for excellent value, clean, rustic, and scenic- this is your place! We will DEFINITELY be back and wish the owners all the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copper Kettle has 12 Standard guest rooms, a Cottage Suite and a 4 Bedroom house available for your lodging needs. We pride ourselves on offering visitors nothing less than exceptionally clean and comfortable accommodations, warm hospitality and reasonable prices. Winter Season: Hot Buffett Breakfast is included and provided for all cottage and standard room guests on weekends and holidays. Continental Breakfast provided on weekends Summer & Fall. Discounted lift tickets to both Windham and Hunter Mountains are available for purchase for all Copper Kettle guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Copper Kettle Motel Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Kettle Motel Cottages Hotel Windham
- Kopper Kettle Hotel
- Copper Kettle Motel Cottages Windham, NY - Catskill Region