“Great place good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuomo's Cove
33 Cuomo's Cove Road, Windham, NY 12496   |
Ranked #4 of 10 Windham B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Great place good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Close to Windham mountain, cute quiet place. Dirt roads leading up to the cabins, would suggest a 4x4 during the winter / snow season.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Seriously had a log cabin for the weekend at less then 500 dollars for 2 nights. I will never stay anywhere else in Windham. This place is private and clean. I had an amazing experience at Cuomos Cove. The service was excellent and did not rush you to leave. GREAT GREAT GREAT.

Room Tip: The Adams Suite is the place to stay for couples. 2 Floors 2 bathrooms. Huge shower and jazcuii in t...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I stayed at Cuomo's Cove on 2 separate occasions. Once was 2 years ago, and the other, last month. The first time was with a group of friends in one of the bigger suites with 2 bedrooms and an enormous couch throughout the living room. We enjoyed skiing all day and then cooking and hanging out in the hottub and by the fireplace. This place is awesome becuase it is literally less than a 5 minute drive from Windham mountain. It was very quiet, private, and peaceful, yet fun for a group of people in their 20s. The suite itself was very accomodating. After this experience I came back with my boyfriend last month and stayed in a smaller room. The hottub and views were once again gorgeous, and we had a very peaceful and relaxing time. We had access to the Swedish Sauna which definitely added to the trip. The owners seemed very sweet, and I look forward to going back hopefully next year!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We just left Cumo's Cove, having stayed in the Lincoln Log Cabin with two other couples and all our kids. For our ski vacation, the proximity to the mountain was absolutely perfect. The cabin had a cozy, rustic feel to it. Due to the excess mud we were afraid to track in from the unusually warm conditions, it was probably a good thing there was tile everywhere, but they were awfully cold on the feet (bedrooms are tiled, not carpet). But the cabin came stocked with plenty of firewood and the huge, open floorplan lent itself to a perfect apres ski experience. Of the property's rooms/suites, this would be the least updated, but that is what made it so charming. All three couples embraced the cabin's quirky charm and we all want to come back again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Samara, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

We've been going to Cuomo's Cove once a year for more than 10 years now. They have always been the nicest people to work with. Very good people who are very accomodating and provide such a peaceful place to be. The suites are all different and can accomodate different size groups. Fireplaces, hot tubs, sauna and beautiful views. Clean, comfortable and homey. Love it there, no plans to stop going.
Thanks Nichole, Nick & Terry!
See you next October,
1 of the Samara Gang ; )

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011 via mobile

Had an awesome time at Cuomos Cove. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed September 2011
Nassau, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

I had a stressful week, and was driving my son back to school in Monticello. The Catskills are just a short drive from there, so I suggested to my fiance that we stay somewhere romantic over night, so we could return to suburbia rested. I looked up "Catskills, hot tub" and a few places where listed, but from Cuomo's Cave's website, if what they were offering was for real...it looked just like what I needed. So, I made a reservation to check it out. The pics on the website looked great, and it was within our budget for a night out. When we drove up to the office, we were greeted by Nichole, who was very sweet, and helpful. She even called us at 1PM to let us know our room was ready if we wanted to check in early. See what I mean...SWEET! We weren't able to arrive until after 6 unfortunately, but I definately appreciated the gesture. The propertie's "office" is in her home, that from the outside needs alot of work, but was pleasant and homey inside, but because of it's condition on the outside, I was apprehensive about what our accomidations where going to be like. She herserlf drove us up the hill to an average looking out dated building with hearts on the shutters. Me, personally, I love hearts, I doodle them every where...but still, I was apprehensive (the city slicker in me I guess) she took us to our suite, and I was sooo pleasantly surprised! It too was very homey, but not shabby. Inviting, comfortable, and a happy vibe through out. It felt like our country house, once we settled in. But THEN...We were lead to what I considered heaven! She showed us the trick to unlocking the deck doors (not tricky at all really), and introduced us to our own personal hot tub!!! For me...I heard the angels singing, and my knees get weak! A hot tub with a mountain view!!! I don't know about you...but all I wanted to do was get naked!!! But that's me....Nichole recommended somewhere for dinner, (I would do more research to see what's in the surrounding area) we ate, and headed back for some hot tubing! So that what we did. The view was BEAUTIFUL, and the jets made it heaven. The water never got too hot, but was soothing, and if I could have slept in it, I would have. My fiance kept harping on whethere they clean the hot tub regularly. Our tub had clorine and a filter, so I felt as safe as if I were in a pool, however, as we were getting ready for check out the next morning, someone was draining it, and preparing it for the next guest (good to know!). There are other guest close by, with there own hot tubs, and there is access to a sauna that looked interesting, but didn't get to use, do to my love for my tub. I feel that perhaps, because we where there mid-week, we had much more privacy than weekenders may have. The living area was modern with a fireplace, that we didn't use since it's July, and the only air conditioner was in the bedroom, which was very comfortable, with a beautiful bedspread. Also in the living room was a nice size TV with cable. I was happy because I didn't have to miss my favorite show, and when that was done....right back in the tub! See what I mean? HEAVEN. We definately plan to go back in October for our anniversary, the fall foliage, and of course, the HOT TUB!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Cuomo's Cove? Share your experiences!