“very reliable and tasty Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Windham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chappaqua, New York
“very reliable and tasty Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

we dined recently after a hard day of hiking - this place is great for kids, families, seniors - everyone! good bar set up and the food is always good. Try the veal or eggplant parmigiana - awesome! Good wine list that wont break the bank, order a bottle.
We've eaten there several times and will be going back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, New York
“Convenient. Solid service, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

As a member of a large unexpected party, I found the service very solid. They were informative and helpful. Someone ordered chicken parm (not on the menu) and found it fantastic. I ordered the special - tilapia with peppers, mushrooms and capers. Very nice light sauce. Salad was just the right size. No complaints at the table. When I return to show my children some family history, I will come back and know I'll get a satisfying meal.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miller Place, New York
“House wine a joke”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I tried this place again even though I was very disappointed tow years ago. Turns out we all were pleased with our meal and the service was good. But here's the kicker. This italian style restaurant only poured a merlot/cabernet mix as red wine by the glass. Every other red was by the bottle. I literally changed my order in order to match a white wine. That alone will keep me from returning.

Smithtown, New York
“Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

attentive staff, good prices, good food, nice atmosphere, convenient location. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Long Island NY
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Good Italian food, at a good price, with a very nice atmosphere, Just outside of town. Our portions were generous, and our service was friendly. I would recomend the Brandywine when in Windham.