“Nice B&B In Wyndham” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 10 Windham B&B and Inns
New York, New York
“Nice B&B In Wyndham”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We decided to hit the Catskills for a last minute trip in early July, and wanted a B&B rather than a hotel or motel. ALL the B&B's in the Catskill area were booked, until I found this one in Wyndham. It is not a great jumping off point for Woodstock/Kingston type day trips, but it was close enough to make it a good place to end the evening.

The proprietor is very nice and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was tasty. I recommend this place to anyone skiing in the Winter or who would like a remote B&B while hiking or doing other activities in the northern Catskills. Oh, and rates are VERY reasonable!

(One Con: we visited during a 90+ degree heatwave, and the room was very hot. She does have a window AC unit but it could not do much against the extreme heat.)

Room Tip: Only 3 rooms at this B&B, we stayed in the King-sized bed room, the others were nice but a bit s...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2003

I would like to share a rare find with anyone wishing have a most pleasurable experience on their next vacation. I recently took a journey back to where I once called home up in the Catskill Mountains in Greene County NY. Unlike most of my trips where I find myself waking each day to the cold and unfriendly hotel room I thought was a bargain, this time I decided to try something different. I have always wondered what it was like to stay in a B&B and I must admit my curiosity got the best of me this trip. I must admit I was quite nervous at first not knowing what to expect, after all I was staying in someone s home after all. And what a beautiful place it was! It turned out to be an old Victorian house built in the late 1800's with a Stunning view of the mountains I once called home. The owner of the house greeted me at the door and gave me a tour of the house complete with a detailed history of this beautiful old house. I soon settled in and was treated like a member of the family. I still spend many of my business trips in those cold lonely hotels; I must admit many of them are nice and posh........... But when I go away for the pleasure of it, I will never again spend my nights anywhere else but within the warm cozy walls of a B&B. Thanks to the Antique Rose Inn in Windham NY.

Been to Antique Rose Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Antique Rose Inn

Address: 326 State Route 296, Windham, NY
Location: United States > New York > Catskill Region > Windham
Ranked #10 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Windham
This Queen Anne victorian is nestled in the Catskill Mountains in upstate NY close to Ski Windham and Hunter Mountain. Rent by room or rent the house. Call for mid-week specials, rates, and availability. Open year round. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Antique Rose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Antique Rose Inn Windham, NY - Catskill Region

If you own or manage Antique Rose Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.