“Enjoyed our Stay - Can't wait to go back!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Windham
North Bellmore, New York
“Enjoyed our Stay - Can't wait to go back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

The staff at the Hotel Vienna were extremely friendly and the hotel is extremely clean and gives off a homey atmosphere! It was like all the guests knew each other for years and, to me, I felt like I was at a big family reunion!!! The Hotel Vienna has a living room downstairs for their guests to hang out to chat, play boardgames, etc. They also have a breakfast room with coffee, tea, danishes, cereal, etc. In the evenings, my family and I sat by the fireplace and just enjoyed chatting by the fire!

I also enjoyed the closeness to the town of Windham which is just a charming town. The fall foliage was in full bloom and the colors on the trees was just spectacular.

Please do yourselves a favor by staying at the Hotel Vienna!! My family and I will be going back for years to come.

Patty Fanara

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Astoria, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

The Hotel Vienna was in a word amazing. My boyfriend became my fiancee and the hotel's All-Inclusive wine package helped make it perfect. From the second we arrived the staff was so nice. Within moments of putting our bags down our wine basket arriived in our room. The view of the mountains from our room was perfect. The fresh baked goods arrived every morning I could smell them from my room on the second floor. My fiancee and I cannot wait to go back to The Hotel Vienna we are excited to celebrate future anniversaries at the Hotel Vienna.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Cortland, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Staff were very patient and helpful with our many tourist questions. Rooms were quiet, clean and very spacious. Hotel is located off main road, so it was quiet around the hotel. Enjoyed watching the birds. Great place to rest.

Cumberland, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

We stayed here while participating in the Warrior Dash. The staff were very friendly, the amenities were great and it was a perfect distance to the mountain. Rick was very accommodating to our needs and shuttled us over to the mountain for the event. We ended up coming back to the hotel instead of hanging around the actual event because we knew that after the chaos of the day, the relaxing atmosphere would suit us perfectly.

Only one suggestion/gripe. You gotta bring your own water, because of the sulfur in the water system, which had a bit of an odor.

RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

SUPERB, I just got back from a weekend in Windham where we participated in the Warrior Dash,(check out their website and sign up for one now) months ago we booked with the Hotel Vienna after reading reviews here on TA and they're all correct, this is a fabulous place. Rick and the staff exceeded expectations, the pool and jacuzzi are as advertised, the maid service was prompt and thorough, and the feel of the place is warm/family! If I ever come up for skiing this will be the place we stay. Rick was able to pull restaurant numbers from memory as I asked him for places to go for dinner. As for my only 4 star rating on value, I never think it's a good value unless it's free and darn it I had to pay! But the price was right! We had 20 people and everyone agreed the hotel ROCKED!

Marlborough, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

First and foremost we'd like to thank Rick, Amy And the entire staff for thier wonderful
hospitality. The rooms were excellent and immaculate. Such a friendly place to stay,
with great amenities. This is the kind of place you can fall in love with due to the
location and beautiful surroundings year round. We will be back!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Parsippany, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

As most reviews note, the rooms are dated but otherwise okay. My biggest complaint is with the pricing, the hotel amenities did not justify the price charged.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Vienna? Share your experiences!