We went to Windham to ski a couple of days after Christmas. Location is good. I expected it to be more homey. It's old needs an update. Perhaps in the summer months might be better. Very limited continental breakfast. We left a day early, but paid for two. Nothing to do. Activity room looks like it has not been used for years. The only thing that worked in there is the TV. My final thought is they could use some fresh, new towels.
With an update this place could be wonderful given the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windham NY mountain resort, hotel, getaway, restaurant, bar, golf, skiing, equestrian, jacuzzi, AC, summer Pool, wireless, cell, pvt bath, newly renovated rooms, suites, efficiencies, packages, families, groups. One mile from Windham ski mountain. Great value, immaculately clean rooms, fine dining, 300 acre resort grounds, 27 golf holes, championship 18 hole course. Largest golf practice and learning facility in NYS. Family owned and managed for 50 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Christman's Windham House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christman`s Windham House Hotel Windham
- Christman's Windham House NY - Catskill Region