A vacation getaway at Christman's, whether a weekend or, as in our case, 2 weeks, is worth the trip from wherever you are. Repeat visitors for years, we came almost 2,000 miles, and will, most definitely return next year. Why? To breathe in the fesh, mountain air, golf on challenging and aesthetically awe inspiring course(s), dine on really good food, both breakfast and dinner, and experience the restorative power of the beauty of the northern Catskill's Windham, NY. If you choose, there's a lot to do in the area. If not, Christman's has great spots to sit, read, and exhale the stress of life. The Christman family and their staff work hard to offer a consistenly GRACIOUS vacation experience to their guests. What are you waiting for? Make your reservation without any reservations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windham NY mountain resort, hotel, getaway, restaurant, bar, golf, skiing, equestrian, jacuzzi, AC, summer Pool, wireless, cell, pvt bath, newly renovated rooms, suites, efficiencies, packages, families, groups. One mile from Windham ski mountain. Great value, immaculately clean rooms, fine dining, 300 acre resort grounds, 27 golf holes, championship 18 hole course. Largest golf practice and learning facility in NYS. Family owned and managed for 50 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Christman's Windham House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christman`s Windham House Hotel Windham
- Christman's Windham House NY - Catskill Region