Me, my wife and son stayed here over MLK weekend. We were pleased with the friendly staff, the owner is on site and even tends bar at night for guests. The inn is close to Windham ski area,they serve a free continental breakfast and a very reasonably priced hot breakfast. The main building where the restaurant and check in are is old, (1803) and looks a little worn, but we stayed in that building and the room was clean, spacious, beds comfortable and the bathroom had been obviously renovated with new tile and fixtures. Their website is not clear on the fact the restaurant is closed in winter for dinner, but there are plenty of great places nearby. Overall a good experience and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windham NY mountain resort, hotel, getaway, restaurant, bar, golf, skiing, equestrian, jacuzzi, AC, summer Pool, wireless, cell, pvt bath, newly renovated rooms, suites, efficiencies, packages, families, groups. One mile from Windham ski mountain. Great value, immaculately clean rooms, fine dining, 300 acre resort grounds, 27 golf holes, championship 18 hole course. Largest golf practice and learning facility in NYS. Family owned and managed for 50 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Christman's Windham House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christman`s Windham House Hotel Windham
- Christman's Windham House NY - Catskill Region