After reading all the great reviews here, I had a moment of disorientation when I entered the inn. This cannot be the place these people stayed. I was tempted to walk outside, then back in, just in case there was some sort of hallucination involved. Nope, apparently people adore shabby rooms with leaky, rusted faucets, plexiglass screwed over the door window ( to keep out traffic noise from the road a few feet away or to stem the fresh subzero breeze playfully ticking our toes? At least it helped with the musty smell!). I could go on ( and on...and on), but at the end of the day, it all got much better when we adjusted our attitude. Expect far less, and you will be much happier. Perhaps it's better in the summer? We were here for skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windham NY mountain resort, hotel, getaway, restaurant, bar, golf, skiing, equestrian, jacuzzi, AC, summer Pool, wireless, cell, pvt bath, newly renovated rooms, suites, efficiencies, packages, families, groups. One mile from Windham ski mountain. Great value, immaculately clean rooms, fine dining, 300 acre resort grounds, 27 golf holes, championship 18 hole course. Largest golf practice and learning facility in NYS. Family owned and managed for 50 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Christman's Windham House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christman`s Windham House Hotel Windham
- Christman's Windham House NY - Catskill Region