We stayed at Christman's Windham House during the holiday weekend. It was a last minute reservation and I have to say it was probably our own fault that we didn’t get a better room. Everything near the ski area was already reserved. This place was the closest to the mountain very conveniently located 1.5 miles from the village. All the stuff was very nice and I really didn’t mind the fact that this was an old, in some way outdated establishment. Those places have a unique charm about them. My complaint is that the room we stayed in was very musty. It smelled of mildew so horribly that we were waking up with a headache. I can still smell mildew in my clothing. Please don’t rent rooms to the customers that are virtually not livable. First think if you would want to sleep in that room. If not for that fact we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windham NY mountain resort, hotel, getaway, restaurant, bar, golf, skiing, equestrian, jacuzzi, AC, summer Pool, wireless, cell, pvt bath, newly renovated rooms, suites, efficiencies, packages, families, groups. One mile from Windham ski mountain. Great value, immaculately clean rooms, fine dining, 300 acre resort grounds, 27 golf holes, championship 18 hole course. Largest golf practice and learning facility in NYS. Family owned and managed for 50 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Christman's Windham House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christman`s Windham House Hotel Windham
- Christman's Windham House NY - Catskill Region