“Cozy Fun & Fine Art in the Mountains.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beds On Clouds

Save Saved
You added Beds On Clouds to your Saves list
Beds On Clouds
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   5320 Main Street, PO Box 787, Windham, NY 12496   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Windham B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Cozy Fun & Fine Art in the Mountains.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This B&B is an fun cozy place. Rebecca, your host, is a riot, full of joy, overflowing with her gift of hospitality.

The room was comfortable and decorated in a vintage antique style. The bathroom was newly remodeled and exceptionally clean. The breakfast table was generously supplied with fresh fruit, croissant, and eggs to order. Lively conversation among the guests.

The best surprise was the stunning gallery of art photos by Susumu. You may find yourself taking home a piece of art! (We did!)

The location is on the main street, and there are numerous restaurants within three blocks range.

215 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Wow! !!... what a great place to stay. Reasonably priced. ... great conversation with your host Rebecca... and fabulous food by Sosumu! Five stars won't do it justice. Perfect! Give it a try you can't lose.

• Stayed August 2014
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For a first timer to staying at a B&B, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Charming decor, clean, comfortable beds and a phenomenal breakfast. The host Rebecca was a lovely woman to chat with and I am looking forward to my next stay in her inviting B&B.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked Rebecca and Sato's B&B to for a one night stay to attend a 75th birthday party. It was great. The bed was super comfortable and the room was well appointed. We were the only guests for our mid-week stay, so the inn was extra quiet. Breakfast was superb and it was nice getting to know Rebecca and Sato. Would definitely stay there again if I need a place in the area.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had heard many wonderful things about the hiking and mountain scenery of the Catskill area that we never expected our experience at the Beds on Clouds bed and breakfast to out shine the surroundings, but to our pleasant surprise it did. Rebecca and Susumu were the highlight of our vacation as my wife and I quickly took to them as friends and were able to enjoy their company as well as the other guests, with lots of laughter and good conversation. They made the three of us, as we were able to bring our little pomeranian/chihuahua mix, Mickey with us, feel like we were with family as they opened up their home and Susumu's beautiful Art Gallery to us. The photographs by Susumu are extremely appealing and we felt honored to meet such a renowned artist.Thank You again for your wonderful hospitality, and see you again soon. We would give ten stars if we could as they surely deserve them.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

my husband and I had no plans of where we were going to stay in windham and couldn't be more pleasantly surprised. we cant wait to go back to such a beautiful b&b . Rebecca & Sato go above and beyond to make your stay as dreamy as possible! cant thank you guys enough,love Cynthia

Room Tip: 1st flr king size rm w/hot tub!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I am writing this on the bus on my way back to NYC, after spending 3 days in Windham, a small town in upstate New York.
Both my wife and I will remember these days as the best vacation ever we had.
We were staying at “Beds on Clouds” boutique hotel.
We came here to have a short rest and to celebrate 20th anniversary of our marriage, but found two wonderful friends, I hope, for years to come - hosts, Rebecca Segerstrom and Susumu Sato. And this was the best and unexpected present.

And one more thing. At the early morning of the day of our departure I realized that my wallet with all credit and banking cards is gone. The last time I've seen it was while I bought a pack of cigarettes in a store nearby. I came there and after introducing myself received my wallet in a sealed envelope. Think this episode tells a lot about friendly atmosphere in the small, but great town of Windham.
Nina Beilina, Violinist & Vladimir Tripolsky, Architect

Room Tip: The room we had was excellent,
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Beds On Clouds? Share your experiences!