“A PRESENT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beds On Clouds

Save Saved
You added Beds On Clouds to your Saves list
Beds On Clouds
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   5320 Main Street, PO Box 787, Windham, NY 12496   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Windham B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“A PRESENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I am writing this on the bus on my way back to NYC, after spending 3 days in Windham, a small town in upstate New York.
Both my wife and I will remember these days as the best vacation ever we had.
We were staying at “Beds on Clouds” boutique hotel.
We came here to have a short rest and to celebrate 20th anniversary of our marriage, but found two wonderful friends, I hope, for years to come - hosts, Rebecca Segerstrom and Susumu Sato. And this was the best and unexpected present.

And one more thing. At the early morning of the day of our departure I realized that my wallet with all credit and banking cards is gone. The last time I've seen it was while I bought a pack of cigarettes in a store nearby. I came there and after introducing myself received my wallet in a sealed envelope. Think this episode tells a lot about friendly atmosphere in the small, but great town of Windham.
Nina Beilina, Violinist & Vladimir Tripolsky, Architect

Room Tip: The room we had was excellent,
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a very nice Bed and Breakfast. Rebecca was very hospitable. The room was immaculate and cozy. Only stayed for one night on our way to the Adirondacks, but would definitely consider going back just to stay there for a nice relaxing weekend. The only downfall is the small inside breakfast area. We sat on the deck outside the kitchen, which was very nice , but would have been a problem in bad weather.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

my wife and i stayed there for a weekend and we will definitely go back. rebecca is a great host, kept us entertained and made sure we were comfortable. Sato, is a great chef and a very talented photographer. can't wait for the winter so we can stay there and hit the slopes near by.

Hoboken, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You can't go wrong planning your stay at "Bed on Clouds"! This Victorian B&B is located in a heart of a charming Windham - perfect getaway spot for people seeking relaxation, wanting to hike, fish, enjoy good food etc. "Beds on Clouds" has an artistic touch to it due to its owners: Rebecca and Susumu who have extensive art backgrounds. We loved their peaces and decided to purchase 'flower flags' for our apartment! Each room has a cloud motif on its ceiling and is filled with beautiful lamps, rugs, paintings. The breakfast was also really nice, ecological friendly and generous. We had a great sleep both nights and we recommend this place without a shadow of a doubt.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Forest Hills, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We feel compelled to share our wonderful and memorable weekend experience at Beds On Clouds this passed weekend. The location, European decor and ambiance exceeded our expectations. The owners, Rebecca and Susumu were very accommodating to our needs and made us feel totally at home in their beautiful residence, which represents their creative heart and soul. Our room was exquisite, comfortable and beautifully decorated...exactly what we needed to get away from the daily hustle & bustle of NYC. Having breakfast on the back porch overlooking the garden was a real treat ! We are already planning another weekend at this very unique and special B&B. We love the location, right in town, within walking distance to restaurants and shops. Needless to say, the surrounding nature of the mountains and the winding river with flat rock to bathe, made this weekend a truly remarkable spiritual experience.
We highly recommend Beds On Clouds and look forward to our next weekend adventure ! Bravo to Rebecca and Susumu for giving your guests such an awesome experience !

Room Tip: We loved our corner suite...
East Aurora, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful time, good conversations. Such a beautiful eclectic collection of items and interesting stories behind them. Breakfast was excellent, coffee good and a very clean, home with a very comfortable bed that makes you feel as if you are sleeping in the clouds. A big plus, all rooms have their own bathrooms!! Rebecca has a wealth of knowledge for the area and the city as well...We stayed here for an anniversary getaway and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are unique. We stayed in Sunset Clouds room. King size bed, spacious room and great showe...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just have to say what an awesome experience I had at this property! Nothing was too much to ask for, from an extremely late arrival time, to a request for a late breakfast, or tea and orange juice at 2 a.m. My room was super sweet, super clean, and super spacious. My bed was super comfy. The bathroom was immaculate and well stocked with towels and toiletries. My request for a hair dryer was met promptly with the owners own! Breakfast was delicious! Rebecca's fruit platter rivals any I've had at any island resort, and Sato's omelettes were amazing. They seriously use high quality ingredients in all of their offerings. They even have this crazy water filtration system that provides the best drinking water. I enjoyed looking through their gallery and garden, and wish I had had more time to explore the area. I would not have known about this property if I did not go on Tripadvisor. I really am glad I overlooked their one bad review. I am not sure how someone could refer to these hosts as racist or rude.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Beds On Clouds? Share your experiences!