“Would never recommend. There are plenty more that are far superior in the area.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Winslows Restaurant

Winslows Restaurant
801 Saratoga Road (Route 9N), Wilton, NY 12831
(518)584-2489
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Wilton
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Winslows is a family restaurant that has fantastic turkey dinners. There are many other items as well. The prices are very reasonable and the amount of food is tremendous. If you have enough room after dinner they have homemade desserts! Great place but make sure to get there early because it gets very busy.
Windham, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Not environment for couples or anyone looking for a good dining experience. Restaurant was loud and tables small. They were busy and We waited way too long for witress to greet and to take drink order. So we were off o a bad start. If you eat there, stay with the turkey. Seems the only thing they can do and only marginally acceptable. We waited too long to be served our entrees. Some cold and some hot. One in our party asked in advance that gravy be served on the side (and not on the turkey) when the waitress served she indicated that the chef prepared with the gravy in error and told her that he would not redo the order. what...?? I ordered the sirloin steak medium rear, Was server welldone plus. In this case, the chef was willing redo the order. However, when it was finally served the others in my party were done their meals. To add insult to injury, the steak was the worst cut I have ever seen serve, when i mentioned the quality to the server she indicated that the steaks are sometimes good and sometimes not.....what???? We had it wraped for our dog. When the manager approached to address our conerns he was rude and defensive. Customer service and management response shockingly unprofessional. We were very disappointed with this experience, we were looking forward to enjoying some comfort food in a local "homey" environment. Would never recommen!! Way too many other options!

Queensbury, New York, United States
“Cash only!!!!! What???”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Never Again!!!! My husband and I just came home from Winslows restaurant. I was not impressed. The staff doesn't look like they want to be there. No one smiles. While waiting for our food (which took a long time to get) we watched several dinners being sent back to the kitchen. Then I was noticing that everyone seemed to be paying cash. I asked my husband if they took credit cards. (i never carry cash) He then got up and went to the door and looked around to see if there were any signs that said anything. Nothing..... I then looked up on my phone to find there website to see if it had said anything about being cash only. No I couldn't find anything. When we were handed the check I asked the waitress if they accepted credit cards and she said no cash only. I told her that I look on there website and it didn't say that and she said it on our menu..... A little late to find that out? You are then forced to use there ATM with the $2.50 surcharge. The food was ok... not what I was told about the place. I will never go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Excellent”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Excellent the whole way around!
I liked everything.

Visited January 2012
South Glens Falls, New York
“Need Cash Notice on Door”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We eat in the Saratoga Region on a regular basis. Winslows has been recommended to us on several occasions. It was a pretty good night until the check came and they did not take our debit card but informed us that there was an ATM we could use. The ATM was out of order, we left, got cash and returned to pay. Won't return anytime soon. Please post your cash only policy.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great food Great Service Great Music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

For a family restaurant atmoshere, Winslows is hard to beat. A lttle noisey for a business meal but great for family and just popping in for a bite. Seafood and pasta meals are my favs.

• Visited May 2012