“A great hotel to eat, sleep, play AND relax!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Williamsville
Westfield NY
“A great hotel to eat, sleep, play AND relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

We visited Williamsville NY as a mini-anniversary get-a-way and selected the Hampton Inn because of the Hampton Inn reputations. We were certainly not disapponited. From the moment we checked in we were welcomed and were made to feel as if we were really wanted. Our check-in was easy and very informative. We were given lots of great information on places to eat within walking distance as well as some places just a couple miles away.
The pool area was fantastic! A great pool and whirlpool awaited us. It was clean and extremely relaxing.
We had a King Whirlpool and the bed was very comfortable. We didnt' want to leave! The room temperature was always great - not too hot or cold. The bathroom was clean, roomy and the shower had one of those rods that bow out around the tub - LOTS of room!
Breakfast.... YUM-O! A huge selection from yogurt to those awesome hotel waffles with omlets, sausage, potatoes, breads, danish, fresh fruit and cereal inbetween! 24 hour coffee and tea a definite plus not to mention those fresh baked cookies upon checkin. I did notice grab and go breakfast bags on the front counter just in case you couldn't stay. The breakfast area is clean and roomy. With the complimentary USA Today and great coffee it is a GREAT way to start the day.
The fitness room is awesome! Treadmills, elipical, weights.... no excuses for not working out!
As luck would have it the second night we were there Williamsville was having a community party complete with a parade right in front of our hotel and a carnival a few blocks up. There is a Rite Aid right in front of the hotel which came in very handy as I forgot my toothbrush - you can get complimentary things like that at the front desk, but we decided to check out the Rite Aid. There are many shops to walk to from the hotel not to mention the Star Bucks right at the next block.
We will definitely be back and though a little pricy with all the extras and the location it is definitely worth it. Thanks for a GREAT mini-get--a-way!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this review, July 21, 2010
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville. I take great pride when a guest has a truely enjoyable stay with us and I enjoy passing the comments onto my team. I am glad that you and your husband where able to spend your anniversary with us.
I am glad you where able to enjoy the pool/spa, fitness centre and take advantage of our breakfast also.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, please feel free to contact me directly to set up your reservation for you.
Thanks again for your business and I hope to see you again.
tracy curtin, general manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Williamsville during a business trip. We loved the location as it was close to where he needed to be as well as close to things to keep my busy while he was working. It was a short drive to Niagara Falls and the front desk gave us great directions and we found our way to the Falls easily. Each front desk person we interacted with was pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was fantastic and the staff in the breakfast room was warm and welcoming even at 7am! The fitness room was small but had everything I needed to maintain my regular work out routine. We really enjoyed our time at this hotel and plan on returning when we are in the area again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

The hotel is on the corner of a nice residential street which makes it feel cozy. Nice location that is safe, clean, and quiet in the charming Village of Williamsville. Hotel is set back on Main Street with quaint shops and unique restaurants. Starbuck's is right next door! Short drive to airport and points of interest in Buffalo/Western NY area. If you do price comparison you'll see it is an excellent value for very good accommodations and a nice location. Complimentary breakfast buffet is average.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Chandler, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

Better than most Hampton's I've been in, but it's still a Hampton. The in-room heater is always noisy at every Hampton I visit and this was the same.

Nice bed. Free wifi. Fairly quite location.

Even with a very attractive corporate rate, it's still overpriced. I stayed in Toronto at a Hilton and my company had a lower rate on the downtown Hilton that I paid here. In fact, I'm a loyal Hilton guy or I would have stayed at the Four Seasons Toronto for a lower rate than the Hampton Williamsville.

Very clean. Great location for an early flight. Basic Hampton amenities. Desk clerk was very helpful with directions and boarding pass.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

We had excellent stay and pool was really very good as it is very big and there is hot water pool also. My daughter really enjoyed the pool and stay.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2009

If you are expecting a 'normal' hampton inn experience - think again...this place is not it. I had a certain level of expectation before arriving here, as most of my Hampton Inn stays exceeded my expectations. Not so here. First off the prices are outrageous for what you get. The rooms are very standard and small, nothing special to speak of - no refrigerator, no microwave, nothing. The beds are archaic, not your comfortable plush you get at other Hamptons. The bed squeeked every second, you could not move without a huge squeek (looks like they haven't kept up with renovations at all) -on top of that we noticed the sheets were not changed from the last hotel guest !!! Hairs and debris all over the sheets, we were so grossed out - the housekeeping were no where to be found, so the front desk lady (totally unexperienced at changing a bed) took 45 minutes to change two beds at 10 PM interupting our evening together - ruining our stay with the extended intrusion - and she was not pleasant at that. The internet connection was a joke - it would not even let you open a large file/site, would dump you off, was a joke. To pay this kind of money $ 152.00 for an inferior room and experience - I am outraged - and all they had to say after was 'sorry to hear that' I feel like they should have refunded every cent I paid for this dump. Stay elsewhere - this is NOT like any other Hampton you have stayed at.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Bradford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2009

I have stayed at a lot of Hilton Hotels. The hotel management here is to be commended and should be used by Hilton as a model on how to deliver 'the whole package'. The decor is very nice, the hotel is maintained exceptionally well, the rooms (suite) are spacious, comfortable, and immaculately clean. The hotel is in the middle of Williamsville - its safe, easy off the highway (but alot of lights), and in the heart of this town. Every time I am in Buffalo this is my preferred hotel. My only complain (about Hilton in general) is that there furniture (coaches, chairs) are always hard as rock and not comfortable. The only downside to this hotel is that I usually don't know if I am staying until the last minute and this hotel is booked alot. I have stayed at the Hampton in Niagara Falls and would avoid that one totally - night-and-day.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo Williamsville? Share your experiences!