“Kathleen” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lehighton, United States
“Kathleen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a very clean hotel, right in the center of a really cute town. This was a Perfect location for us to visit family. Lots of restaurants near by. Will definately be back again, thanks to all the employees that made our stay perfect

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jim B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and comment on our hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville! We always love to hear feedback from guests who have thoroughly enjoyed their stay at our property due to the high level of customer service we are always trying to provide for our guests. It is great to hear you were able to enjoy the restaurants in the surrounding areas of Williamsville as well. Thank you again for your kind words, and next time you find yourself traveling back to Western New York, we would love to have you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Williamsville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff very helpful from the time we arrived until the time we left. They went above and beyond to help us with questions we had regarding restaurants in the area and checking in and out was a breeze. The hotel was very clean inside and the grounds were well groomed. Complimentary breakfast was good with a large assortment of choices and staff kept the dining area very clean. The location is close to shopping and restaurants and I will be adding it to my list for future stays.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and comment on our hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville! We always love to hear feedback from guests who have thoroughly enjoyed their stay at our property due to the high level of customer service we are always trying to provide for our guests. I am happy to hear that you loved all of the amenities of which we offer at our property and you were able to find other exciting restaurants and shops in the surrounding areas of Williamsville! Thank you again for your kind words, and next time you find yourself traveling back to Western New York, we would love to have you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Williamsville!
Novi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We decided to stay in a small town(Williamsville) outside of Niagara and it was such a great decision! The hotel was very nice, clean and the staff was great. The pool was very warm, clean and the kids had a great time swimming for almost an hour. The breakfast that is included is great and the kids loved making their own Belgian waffles at the waffle station. The town has everything you would need and is very close to Niagara. We also discovered a lot of other fun things to do in the area and will definitely be back! Niagara was great but I was happy that we didn't have to stay on the American side after we got there. Believe it when you hear that the Canadian side is the way to go! If you can't I would highly suggest staying outside of Niagara. We booked too late and couldn't get adjoining rooms for our family of 6 but they were able to give us rooms right next to each other. Another plus is they have an excellent selection of cable stations....everything you would expect. The hotel we stayed at in Cleveland had no children's programs and we had to buy the PBS kids package for $9.99 and it only had about 10 shows and lasted until noon the next day. We were very happy the kids could wind down after a busy day with an appropriate show that we didn't have to pay extra for. We will definitely be back to the Buffalo area to explore all the small towns and history there! Niagara was wonderful and if you go don't miss the Maid of the Mist!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jim B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us Mary and thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor! I know there are lots of hotel options in the Western New York area so all of us really appreciate when a guest specifically chooses to stay at our property and enjoys it so much. We do love and tend to gloat that our hotel location is right in the middle of everything! It makes our jobs easier, because we don't have to point far to lead you in the right direction of exactly what you're looking for. I'm glad your children enjoyed those waffles, and I'm sure our warm pool just as much as you found our location convenient, friendly and a pleasure to stay at. When you happen to find yourself traveling back to Buffalo in the future, please let the Hampton Inn Williamsville be your first choice for a home away from home again!
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I come to this area approximately every month and a half.
The staff is always friendly, helpful, and upbeat.
The rooms are always very clean, and they keep their breakfast stocked constantly. The fitness room is clean as well, and surprisingly, the pool is kept up well (some properties, this is not the case).
My only complaint is that the pricing seems to be a little more expensive than others in the area. I did stay across town, in the Hampton Inn by the mall, and had a less than pleasant experience (nowhere to sit at breakfast, kids running through the halls, etc).
So I guess you get what you pay for. My coworkers stay in the local Marriott (Courtyard) and always seem to get a better price. My company puts a limit on how much we spend in a hotel, so sometimes, I cannot afford to stay here.
There is a Starbucks and a Panera in walking distance, and a pharmacy right next door, which is great if you have forgotten an item.
Aside from the price, I would gladly stay every time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much Denise for taking the time to rate and comment on our hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville! I do understand that traveling on business, you are limited to what you are budgeted to expense by your company and it can be hard to chose where and even sometimes when you are able to stay at a favorite hotel property. We do have many negotiated corporate rates at our property with local and out of town businesses, so please feel free to contact us back at the property any time and we can discuss options and availability of an easier rate for you to acquire. Thank you again for your kind words, and next time you find yourself traveling back to Western New York, we would love to have you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Williamsville!
Pasadena, Cambodia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Williamsville is THE place to stay if you're visiting the Amherst area. The staff is exceedingly friendly and helpful. The rooms are nicely appointed, the beds are very comfortable, the rooms are quiet, there is plenty of parking and the free breakfast is great! There are computers available adjacent to the VERY comfortable lobby area. It's seriously like a home away from home. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available in the lobby at all times. And be sure not to miss the Tootsie Rolls on the front desk! It's the little touches that made me feel the most comfortable. The fitness room is clean. The spa/pool is really well kept and relaxing. It's worth whatever extra cost to stay at this facility. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much Diane for taking the time to rate and comment on our hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville! I would like to thank you for appreciating the amount of time and effort our team puts into making every guests stay as enjoyable as possible to make them feel right at home. I personally live right in the village of Williamsville blocks from the hotel. So I must say that every time I walk into the hotel, it feels like my home and I'm glad we were able to make you feel like you were just as comfortable here as you would be at your own residence. Thank you again for your kind words, and if you ever find yourself traveling back to Western New York, we would love to have you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Williamsville!
Pleasantville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Having stayed at this location twice, I can say it does deliver for value and convenience. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Location is good, with several nearby restaurants, and other services/stores. Sidewalks all around, and a small local park.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenine B, Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville. We do have a great location and I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy the village. We take great pride when a guest has a truely enjoyable stay with us and I enjoy passing the comments onto our team. There are so many hotels to choose from, and I am fortunate to have such a great team here. It definitely shows in their performance and how they treat our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area, and if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me directly. Have a great week!
Braintree, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Courteous, helpful and professional staff. Clean rooms, lobby, parking lot and everywhere else! The breakfast was well stocked even close to to end of the breakfast schedule. Great advise on locale restaurants it's obvious they eat there too. It was 100% occupied yet it was quiet after hours and the facility comfortable accommodated the number of guests. The Manager was very friendly and approachable and obviously cares deeply about the property and its guests.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Vernon H,
As a loyal hilton honors member you have lots of choices on Hilton Hotels in this area, so thank you for choosing my property for your stay last week. I appreciate your business and your great review on trip advisor.
So often guests leave us and we never hear any feedback, but it is very important to hear back from our guests, good and bad, so we can continue to be the hotel we are.
I am very fortunate to have such a strong team here in my employees, they really make the hotel what it is for our guests.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, I hope to see you again.
Enjoy the remainder of your summer! Thank you again.
Tracy Curtin

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo Williamsville? Share your experiences!