“Courtyard nice rooms dated” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

You added Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member to your Saves list
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6615 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221 (Formerly Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Williamsville
Toronto, Canada
“Courtyard nice rooms dated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Stayed 2 nights. Always wanted to stay here because of the great looking exterior. Finally got the chance and a little disappointed because the rooms don't match the exterior or courtyard area. We were expecting a little more ambience and nicer rooms. Bed was comfy and didn't hear any noise. Very clean. Hate the bedspead, although we were in a non-smoking room, it had a lot of burn marks on it. Absolutely detest the electronic shower. Ours didn't work properly, went from cold to scalding hot in seconds, couldn't adjust it and had to keep turning it off. Toiletries are very skimpy. Very old tv. Mini fridge available. Lots of housekeeping staff. The hot chocolate and coffee although available, was all out by 9:30 p.m., no one seemed to refill when we checked later.

On the plus side, the room is large. The buffet breakfast is plentiful and hot...usual muffins, pastry, yogurt, juice, cereal, scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, make your own waffles and pancakes. The only thing missing was some fresh fruit instead of the canned stuff. Courtyard very large and plenty of seating space. Nice ambience for breakfast. Lots of parking available in a newly paved lot. Very close to interstate, shopping and airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room instead
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed for one night and 2 days just before catching a flight. What was great was that I didn’t need a car for my time in buffalo. I took there FREE shuttle to the hotel from the airport and then once at the hotel I took the FREE shuttle over to there restaurant, had a great meal some wine and then they took me back! The room was great, clean, and very spacious. Also I had a Free hot breakfast and the added free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the restaurant and back saved me around 30-40 bucks in cab fare!! I travel all over and I really can’t remember the last free shuttle and free HOT breakfast!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Pineville, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

If anyone has ever read my reviews they know I'm pretty lenient on hotels, overlooking this thing or that. I wanted to like this place, I paid extra to have a room from 6:00 pm til 5:00 am where we could regroup and get ready to fly home from vacation. The shuttle driver was extra friendly telling us that they would be able to get us out to the airport at 5 am. But once inside, the desk person curtly informed us that we would have to pay $15 for a taxi, there was no shuttle at this time. A few more questions, a few more smart alec answers. Not a bad place, a little dated but roomy, a few water stains on the ceiling but not too bad. We don't ask for a lot of service just to be treated nice when kicking us in the shins.

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
new york
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We have been staying at this hotel for 10+ years for special get-a-ways. There seems to be a decline in the hotel recently. This hotel is undergoing renovations and when I called to book I specifically asked for a new room on an upper floor not facing the road as it was my wedding anniversary. When we checked in we had an old room on the first floor. We dealt with it. We wanted to have a drink in the lounge before dinner but they weren't open and quite loudly conducting bar ordering and business for all to hear. Very disappointing and a loss of revenue for them as there were 3 other couples that would have enjoyed a drink or two.

After dinner we wanted to enjoy the jacuzzi but after filling it up we found clumps of hair and other debri floating. Total turn off! Some of the fixtures in this older room were coming out of the wall and the mirror on the desk seemed like it was going to topple at any time.

Breakfast in the courtyard is excellent. There are plenty of areas to sit and relax. There isn't a pool but there is a steam room and a smjall exercise room. Overall we generally enjoy our stay and while this time was alittle disappointing we would still recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room at the back.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Niagara Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

This was another occasion where we caught an early flight out of Buffalo (to Chicago - Hawaii) and stayed at Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel the previous evening. Got a very good deal on leaving our car over 2 1/2 weeks. We really liked the heart shaped jacuzzi in the room (bring bubble bath !)...which was a romantic start to our vacation. We did not use the hotel shuttle as our fliught was early - we took a taxi at a very reasonable rate - abourt $15 -- this was more reliable for us to meet the Airport time. We did not have dinner at Salvatores' Restaurant (and this is a MUST SEE !) but we will likely return one day and get one of their package deals. Buffalo Airport is very convenient for us coming from Niagara (or Hamilton) --- we always avoid Toronto if we can. then of course you can hit the duty free on your drive home. So Salvators' worked for us -- Again. And the staff are gracious on the phone. For early flights though I suggest a taxi versus the shuttle.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

My Friend and I were flying to Florida from Buffalo and wanted a nice hotel near the
airport that I could also leave my car for the duration of our holiday. We picked this hotel
only on the reputation of their famous restaurant. It lived up to its standards in every way.
The decor is unbelievable, starting from the enormous chandelier in the lobby and the
breakfast area in beyond fun. Included in the room rate was an excellant hot breakfast,
free car parking, shuttle to the restaurant, shuttle to the airport and back. I can't
wait to return with my husband for a romantic getaway which includes dinner at the
best restaurant in Buffalo!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

Salvatores Garden Place is a perfect hotel to stay in if you are visiting the Buffalo, NY area for any reason. It is located right off the Thuway, and is a couple minutes from the airport, so the location is perfect for a traveler. The hotel was immaculate - the room was so clean it felt like it was never used before. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and receptive. I felt like I was at home. I highly recommend this hotel and definitely plan on returning.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Address: 6615 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221 (Formerly Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel)
Location: United States > New York > Williamsville
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Williamsville
Hotel Class:3 star — Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salvatores Garden Place Williamsville
Hotel Salvatores Garden Place
Garden Place Williamsville

If you own or manage Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.