“Lovely Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Williamsville
Hamilton, Canada
“Lovely Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stayed at La Quinta for a weekend girls trip. Location is close to all major shopping areas. Transit road provides lots of different shopping needs, Galleria and other malls are not to far away. The staff were great to us. Each night we asked for extra pillows and towels and they were quickly brought to us. Check in and check out were quick and easy. I also have family who use this hotel every time they fly out of the Buffalo Airport. Very happy with the service and quality of this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
LQ6221GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Canisteo, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

the staff would disappear. had to wait at the from desk for about 15 mins for anything i need. they ran out of blankets for my stay. and the price for the room was outrageous. And, the beds are rock hard

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered duringyour stay in our hotel. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping, maintenance, and staff courtesy issues. Thank you!
Beaumont, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This location is very close to airport which was very easy to get to. Older location but clean and comfortable. Rooms are rather small but beds were comfortable. It is the perfect location if you were using the airport. There are also lots of store and restaurants in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ6221GM, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the compliments and the comments regarding ways that we can improve. We look forward to seeing you again!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We have stayed at Laquinta properties before and they have been good experiences. I know were near niagra falls and for only a few bucks more we could have stayed somewhere else but we decided here because it was a little cheaper and we thought we would enjoy our stay but the staff wasn't very friendly, the breakfast average, the exercise room rickety and no stairs. Even though it was cheaper two nights ran 350 and I would expect more for my money.

Stayed August 2014
It is important to us to hear your perspective of our hotel as we are continuously seeking out ways to improve upon the guest experience. We are very sorry that we did not exceed your expectations, but we thank you for taking the time to share the experience and help us to improve upon our accommodations and amenities. We hope to see you again someday and to change your perception of us.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stay at La Quinta whenever I can, I like their pet policy. This hotel had very good service and friendly helpful staff. I would say based on the quality of this service they could have ranked 4 star. However I found the building itself, although very clean, could use some tender loving maintenance. Just small things that do not effect the quality of the stay, but do make a place feel run down. A loose toilet paper holder, slightly peeling wallpaper, holes drilled into the dresser from where a TV might have been attached. Minor, but spoils the mood.

I stayed using points but I felt the prices for all the hotels in the Buffalo area were overpriced compared to comparable small cities. So if not for the free night points it would not have been a very good value.

I am on a low carbohydrate diet and no processed sugar diet and found the selection a bit lacking for things I normally eat, but adequate enough. The airport shuttle was timely and the drivers courteous and friendly. I made an early morning reservation and the driver was already waiting when I entered the lobby a couple minutes early.

If I needed to stay in the Buffalo area again, I would choose to stay at this hotel if the prices were reasonable compared to other hotels in the area. But I would bother to shop around.

Room Tip: No elevator, not a problem for me, but those who are not as mobile as I might have an issue.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate your perspective and it means a lot that you've written such a thorough and insightful review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to meet your needs and your ideas for improvements and tips for other guests are equally important to us.
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were there a couple of years ago..
We did not like it then. This time we thought maybe it had changed , but it had not. The rooms are not bad but we are not able to climb stairs easily and even though we had requested a room on ground level all the had left was 2nd floor rooms. It was too late to try to find another hotel so we decided to climb stairs. If this not an issue for you then it is a great place to stay. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable. Rates are reasonable.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience with us. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay, though I do regret the inconvenience that you experienced with the stairs. We hope to see you again soon.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Hotels in this area were generally quite expensive. I had previously had good experiences with La Quinta. The room was not fresh smelling and the breakfast was very poor. The older gentleman in charge of the breakfast area attempted to keep things clean but moved so slow that no one could get food. He didn't have any fruit, yogurt, or syrup out and was always standing over the waffle maker so that no one could use it. The breakfast area was not of adequate size for the number of rooms in the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am terribly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I'm glad that we met your needs in many ways, but as we aim to impress, I hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for failing to do so. We do appreciate your perspective and we are continuously seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Aloft Buffalo Airport
#2 of 22 in Cheektowaga
4.5 of 5 stars 126 reviews
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville

Been to La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!