“Nice place, clean, safe location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport

You added Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18-30 Whitestone Expressway, Whitestone, NY 11357   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Whitestone
Catskill
“Nice place, clean, safe location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Location clean and well kept. In and around office buildings with easy access on and off highway. Rooms are clean and quiet. The price seemed a bit high but that's NYC for you. Visited the area for family gathering over weekend. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our room and location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Instead of Extended Stay the name should be Excellent Stay! The housekeeping was always professional and came to my room and fully cleaned up and made up my bed. Full size refrigerator,microwave,toaster,dresser,recliner,two desks and king size bed made me feel right at home. Laundry facility with television and snack machines conveniently located inside the motel.

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear you call us an "Excellent stay". We take great pride in your housekeeping team . Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Whitestone, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I am currently staying here for the second month and I am very pleasesd with my choice. The hotel maid service keeps it nice and clean and the staff is very helpful with meeting all of my needs. I am planning to stay here on future trips. the hotel gives you great access to the highway as well as shopping and transportation. Also the rooms are nice size compares to other hotels that I have stayed in around the city making it a great value with plenty of parking.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you have been enjoying your stay here at the hotel, its great to hear that the housekeeping and front desk staff are meeting all your needs.Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, my friend recommended since I needed a place to stay for a few days.It seems like they have done some renovation compared to the pictures online. I really enjoyed my stay and im a very picky person! The staff was so nice and attentive. I will for sure return.

• Stayed November 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for such a nice compliment to our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was attentive to your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Rockaway Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am so grateful to have found this hotel. My family had no where else to go after the storm. From the moment we arrived, we knew would be well taken care of. When we met the owner, Mandeep, he was so concerned for us he was kind enough to order in two pizza pies. He really made us feel like family. Every staff member, no matter what shift, was so helpful and courteous. We were told when we arrived we could only have the room for three nights. They stopped taking reservations to accommodate us and others displaced so we could stay as long as we needed to. It truly was a home away from home. The kitchenette was such an added bonus so we didn't have the expense of eating out every day as was the free wifi. Located near all the shopping and restaurants you could need.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review. It's great to hear that we could help you and your family in such a crucial time. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here and that the amenities we offer were convenient to your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I absolutely love love love this hotel; when you come to a place to stay and the Staff is so polite, helpful, courteous, caring and giving, Extended Stay America of Whitestone is a place you will always come back to. This hotel is so efficient in just about everything; from cleanliness to great accomodations; from needing an answer to a question and actually getting one; from a staff that goes above their job title to help you and an added bonus of having a Manager, Anil and Assistant Manager, Corina on staff to make everything fall right into place here at this hotel.

So for me I can only say that everyone in this hotel is an asset; not matter what job title, not matter what shift.

I just love this hotel and wouldn't stay anywhere else; It's actually like having you extended family staying right along with you; plus, they are a Pet Friendly Hotel; what a plus to have your best friend alongside of you as if you were actually home. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone that is looking for a place to stay because I know when you leave, you will return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent; the only difference I can comment on is what floor you rather be on; ev...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had such an amazing stay here at our property, we aim to provide the best customer service to our guests and make them feel as much at home as we can. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've stayed here off and on for over ten years. And now it is really nice to be here: new pillowtop mattresses, five down pillows, new carpet and paint, free light breakfast, kind and friendly service from all staff areas. Safe neighborhood, security cameras all over the property, 24 hour Fire Safety guard on duty. Lots of areas to walk. There's a park nearby. Fifteen minute walk away to 24 hour deli, Dunkin Donuts, gas. Great place. I like Maria, Gabby, Stefanie, Elizabetha, Juan, Regina, and Krayrena. Good people, good product, clean, clean, clean.

Room Tip: First floor is easier for unloading groceries and luggage. Also nosier than other floors.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great that you are enjoying all the new changes being done to the hotel and amenities that are now being offered. We hope you continue to stay with us in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Been to Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport? Share your experiences!