We were victims of Hurricane Sandy. We paid for 5 days. On the 3rd day, although we locked our door & put do not disturb sign on the door, we returned from the playground at about 3:30 to find our room burglarized: there we were without a home & about $800 worth of items was stolen! There security was greatly lacking. The management credited our 2 remaining prepaid days but wouldn't even refund the day of the theft. Also, tv didn't work; they did not provide adequate sheets; grungy bedding, empty beer can greeted us in the closet....a nightmare experience...they really took advantage of people in need ...probably even an inside job.
- Also Known As:
- Esplanade Hotel White Plains
- Esplanade Hotel White Plains, Westchester County, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of White Plains, The Esplanade Hotel and Corporate Housing is Westchester New York’s most convenient choice for business and leisure travelers. Rich in American history and vibrant as it creates its High-Tech present and future, White Plains is perfect for getaways, short-stay housing and corporate extended-stay relocation. The Esplanade Hotel is your suitable hotel choice as well when you attend business meetings throughout the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Esplanade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.