“Lourdes Anas is Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in White Plains
New York City, New York
“Lourdes Anas is Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was staying at this hotel for the National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition, and Lourdes Anas (who was working the front desk the final night) was the most affable, extremely helpful person imaginable. Because of our school's screwups, we almost had to pay several hundred dollars out of our own pocket for a room, but she bent over backwards to help us out. She is a perfect example of how a hotel employee should be, and if we stay here again, I hope the service is half as good as the service she gave us today!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed in NY 4 times of my life of traveling, and It is my second time in White plains!
I stayed here with a girlfriend of mine and she's been ranting about how great of a service Crowne Plaza provides.. My first time experience here was impeccably filled with satisfaction! Its filled with professionalism as soon as I hit through the door. The doorman was awesome filled with personality. There was a lovely young lady at front desk, Jacqueline who acknowledged me while I was having some trouble around the lobby, and she also answered my 51 questions about the amenities and where was what; and each answer was delivered with open arms and welcome. She nailed my first impression gracefully! My amazing experience based off from housekeeping and all the staff who delivered the word " My Pleasure" after saying Thank You!
The Breakfast for an extra 20$ was totally worth it for the Quality ! AND not to mention, its so convenient to shop till you drop and if not eat here, there's 3648 other places to eat around the area !
I will definitely come back home bragging about this place!

Room Tip: Corner room, its pretty spacious.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Simsbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Needed a place to stay on Valentine's Weekend due to a major east coast snow storm that caught us by surprise while on an business assignment. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful in finding us a nice place to eat in addition to their own restaurant. We had a deluxe king room. Room was nicely done an updated. Normal Size. Immaculate. The only thing lacking was a hotel guide for the premises. It wasn't on the TV either.

My only complaint was very, very low shower water pressure. Otherwise a great stay.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Lake Forest, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Can't say enough about the renovations that have taken place over the past year but with the recent addition of a new hotel manager, the level of service has been kicked in to high gear. Stay on the 12th floor and enjoy the lounge! The food and service is great, especially Andrea!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have got a room for two weeks because we are opening a store across the street at the westchester mall. The only good thing about this hotel is that it is across the street from the mall. EVERYTHING ELSE IS A NIGHTMARE!! I came in exhausted on Valentine's day; they over booked the room I paid for and gave me a less valued room with no credit. There was a event going on in the hotel with drunk people all over the hotel. There was no control what so ever over this event and I was getting harassed in the hallways. After not being able to sleep all night from all the drinks roaming the hallways, I go to shower and the shower is broken! This has been a complete nightmare and I suggest that you NEVER EVER stay here!

• Stayed February 2015
Imrans S, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Caroline C:

Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you have written about in your TripAdvisor review. Our goal is to ensure each of our guests has a pleasant and enjoyable stay, and it is unfortunate that some of our guests on the evening in question did not agree with our philosophy. We did have security measures in place and addressed any alerts that we received regarding inappropriate guest behavior. I also apologize that you did not receive the room type you requested upon arrival. I do hope that you will stay with us again, so you can see the true service and comfortable stay that we typically offer at the Crowne Plaza White Plains.

Kind regards,
Tonya Inman
Director of Sales & Marketing

Travelers are raving about these White Plains hotels

Peabody, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are ever in the White Plains area consider the Crowne Plaza in downtown White Plains. You walk in and the staff there make you feel welcome and appreciated. The rooms are immaculate. People are great and you have the convenience of the shopping across the street.

Christine

White Plains, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I used the Crowne Plaza for a business conference and it was great. The staff was very friendly and the customer was above and beyond. I will definitely be using them in the future for my business needs.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown? Share your experiences!