“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in White Plains
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is beautiful, the facility is wonderful. The room has plenty of space and everything look picture perfect. Everything in the room was clean and well taken care off. The bathroom was very clean and spacious. I was impress by the accommodations, staff is very friendly and helpful. The gym and the pool are great! I truly enjoy my stay there and I would go back. The only issue is noise control. You can hear everything that goes on in the hallway and in the streets. Luckily for me either the hotel was not full or it is a quiet are in White Plains. I would give this hotel an excellent rating except for the noise control issue, either than that is the perfect place to stay!

Room Tip: I would assume higher floors are less noisy
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

we stayed here and took the train into the city. Great location only 2 blocks to the train. Rooms were very large and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Breakfast was very good and changed daily. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently escorted a group of 45 people for a two night stay at this hotel. At checkin, I was missing keys for one entire room and another guest. Had to hold up the group from their next event to straighten that out. We delivered everyone's luggage three hours prior to the time we checked in, and came back to find out that the luggage was still in the lobby, behind the front desk! they claimed it was not specifically noted that they were to deliver luggage to the rooms. When I attempted to discuss civilly with anyone at the front desk, including the manager, they were too busy to be bothered. I finally did have to raise my voice to speak to the manager.
Rooms were clean and spacious, food service was excellent, and everything else went well. Just don't check in with 45 people (many of whom, by the way, had serious mobility problems. Shame on this hotel for making them come downstairs and claim their own luggage at 10PM!)

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Imrans S, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Travvllr,

First I would like to thank you for having your group stay with us. We greatly appreciate your business. I am disappointed to hear that your arrival process was not as you had expected. We work with groups of all sizes throughout the year, and it appears that we had an error in communication during your visit. We have on many occasions placed luggage in rooms for large groups and I apologize that did not do this for your group as you anticipated. I hope that if you have the opportunity to stay with us again, you will chose us and allow the Hotel to show our true service standards.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss your stay further.

Kind regards,
Tonya Inman
Director of Sales & Marketing
tonya.inman@ihg.com
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I kid you not I was going through it that day. Idk what was worse from my mother kicking me out or me falling off the bx12 in front of a crowd of people and scraping my knees. I had to book a hotel and somewhere close to work so I checked in here and as soon as I met Jackie she made me feel right at home with her warm welcoming. When I got there she could see that I was visibly upset and she made me forget about everything for awhile with her great sense of humor, respect and kind heart. She put me in an accommodating room and gave me a pleasant get well amenity. I have never received such great customer service in my life until I went to the Crowne Plaza and met Jackie. I wish I had her manager's email so I can demand that she gets a raise. House keeping was up to par. The beds were AMAZING and was so clean. I was almost happy I got kicked out of my house because I really didn't want to leave! The only thing I would change was room service because they did mess up my order a tiny bit and the bar hours but other then that. I had an amazing experience there. Thank you Crowne Plaza Hotel in White Plains and thank you Jackie! You really were amazing.

Stayed December 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here in November 2014. The hotel is very nice and service was very good. The location is very convenient just across the mall.

The beds could be a little bit more comfortable, it seems they already have some years. They are not horrible but not good either.

Swimming pool is very nice, I just wish water temperature was a little bit better during the winter.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location. As a Priority Club member got the free breakfast buffet - the service was outstanding - that of a 4-star hotel. Convenient self-park across the street only $11/day. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Although the lounge/restaurant wasn't impressive for dinner, Mamaroneck Ave, within walking distance, had plenty of choices.

The fitness room was complete with cardio. weights, fitness ball and a pull-up bar/pulleys.

Very happy with my stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014 via mobile

On arrival at the crown plaza we were met with concierge to greet us open the door and escort us to reception, the lady behind reception was brilliant so friendly and was educating us about the IHG Rewards, we were givin special instructions on how to use everything . Our rooms were nice and clean and the food at the bar was really good .. We used the pool The next day it was private and relaxing . I would definitely go to the crown plaza again brilliant hotel in a vibrant town of white plains

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown? Share your experiences!