“50th High School Reunion was held at the Crowne Plaza” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in White Plains
Chicago, Illinois
“50th High School Reunion was held at the Crowne Plaza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My 50th High School Reunion was held at this hotel and everything went extremely well. I arrived very early on Friday and I happily was able to checkin. All of events at the hotel were handled by the hotel and staff in an excellent manner. We never felt too crowded and were able to mingle with all who attended the reunion. I understand there was other reunion groups but we never got in each others way. I would highly recommend this hotel. Being next to Westchester Mall and having a shuttle to the airport was a plus too.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great service the whole time I was there - they were helpful in letting me check in early. They provided a shuttle bus to and from my work location each morning and evening (the driver even gave me their number to organize pickups). Rooms are pretty decent but nothing spectacular - however they were very clean (which is a must for me!). Great location in White Plains near the mall and easy access to the train station by taxi. Will stay again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Imrans S, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear clarkieUSA,

Thank you for selecting the Crowne Plaza for your recent visit to White Plains. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. We would love to know what we could do to make your stay better. Please let us know by contacting me at tonya.inman@ihg.com.

Monroe, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was clean and nice, BUT................. it was nightmare to check in. We blocked rooms for a our daughter's wedding and it was nothing but a nightmare. The front desk staff is CLUELESS!! They checked us in under the wrong name, then charged us for not being a no show. Did get our money back for that, but that was after 2 weeks of fighting for it. We were promised a room for the bride and groom for free and they charged us for that too. Angela and Jacqueline at the front desk, were useless. Staff needs to be trained again again and again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Imrans S, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Tinobabe,

I would like to apologize on behalf of our entire team for the experiences you had during you stay at the Crowne Plaza White Plains. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and comfort for each of our guests, and we did not meet our standards during your stay. I am glad to hear that your billing concerns have been addressed. Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Best regards,
Tonya.inman@ihg.com
cbar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Myself and my parents arrived from Ireland and stayed in this hotel for 6 nights in September 2014.. It is a fantastic hotel with really nice staff, very clean and is a top hotel for luxury. There is great security there also. We especially loved that it is beside 2 malls and is within walking distance to loads of bars and restaurants. There was not one thing we could fault about this hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Imrans S, Manager at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this review, 6 days ago
We value your business very much and look forward to continuing to be your 'home away from home' while visiting beautiful White Plains, NY.

Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this hotel fairly regularly because of its location to Purchase College and Westchester Mall. I have found the bar staff consistently professional, courteous and efficient. The rooms are always clean and quiet. Check in is quick. My issue is with the limited concept of " service with a smile". On my last visit I left my toiletry bag in my room. It took 3 phone calls and an inquiry in person to get it back. When the front desk staff member returned it to me she told me 3 times how she went over and above to get it back for me. She practically held her hand out for a tip! I have no problem tipping hotel staff but I felt that after two staff members blowing me off on the phone and another at the front desk that a tip was not warranted.

Room Tip: Upper floors are the best
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Imrans S, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Karmaisfive,

Thank you for your feedback on the service you have received at the Crowne Plaza White Plains. It is always our goal to provide the highest level of service, and to do that with a smile. We certainly apologize that you did not experience this during your visit. We will take your concerns into mind when we review our service standards with our team. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.

Best regards,
Tarrytown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came here with a few friends and family for a cousins wedding. I travel pretty often for business and have had many different experiences at other hotels. I just wanted to share my experience with a special lady in the front desk who's laugh and smile make me want to review this place. I believe her name was Jackie C. and she made me feel really welcome and made me laugh so much! She also convinced me to sign up with IHG. Other then that the rooms very clean and the breakfast was yummy. I can't wait to come back and give Jackie a big hug.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for writing a review following your recent visit. We are always grateful when our guests provide us with feedback.

We appreciate your business.

Ketchum, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed there for a reunion. The room was well appointed, clean, and relatively quiet- there was some street work that was noisy but I can't blame the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was GREAT- if you want restaurants within walking distance, shopping across the street with the Westchester Mall (whatever they call it), with absolutely fantastic stores (Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms, Tiffany's- you name it, and it was there). Remember, you are in White Plains, and not Manhattan. This hotel served it's purpose very well, and was reasonably priced. It's not a place for a romantic getaway, but for business travelers, family get togethers and the like.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Imrans S, Manager at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

We appreciate your business.

Been to Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown? Share your experiences!