“So close to excellent!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
White Plains, New York
“So close to excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I really didn't think I was going to like this place, I am a pizza purest. Tomato sauce, cheese, and a decent crust, don't burn it! I am so glad to say I'm wrong, but I'm not here to write about the pizza, but man those wings and that calzone with their amazing tomato sauce keep me coming back for more! My biggest complaint is the cost, a 'small' calzone is over $20, but it's not 'small' at all, but feeds at least two with leftovers for tomorrow! Try this calzone with eggplant and meatballs, just invite friends to share it with you!

Visited June 2014

Port Chester, New York
“Coal fired pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Coal fired pizza is AMAZING. So happy this is nearby. The eggplant large pizza was soooo good. I tried the wings - good quality with foccacia bread. But it's all about the coal fired pizza. that's where you get your money's worth.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
White Plains, New York
“Love Coal Fired Pizza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a pie for takeout here, it was delicious! I love coal fired pizza, it's in a super thin crust. I loaded mine with veggies. I'd like to come back again for dine-in. In the summer they open up the front windows & it's like outdoor dining. One of my favorite pizza places in the area!!

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Excellent pizza, interesting brews, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The pizza here is THE BEST! Thin, crispy crust, great toppings, some unusual (roasted cauliflower!). They also feature interesting brews on tap, and the service is attentive. Can't wait to go back!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Best wings I ever ate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I love this place. I used to live nearby when this place just opened and my husband and I went to try their food, since then we been eating there at least once a month. Pizza and salad were good but their wings are out of this world. Wings are served wth caramelized onions and 2 pieces of focaccia bread. Service is O.K. and staff are very friendly. Prices are average for the area.

• Visited June 2013