This is an extended stay hotel. I have a very roomy 2 bedroom 2 bath unit. Both bath rooms are on suite. One room had a king bed and the other 2 double beds. The unit had a complete kitchen with automatic coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, and a full size refrigerator. Unit had 3 TVs, one in each bed room and another in the living area. The TV in the living area also had a DVD player. Staff was very friendly. The hotel has a complimentary breakfast that had an assortment of hot dishes (e.g. eggs, hash browns, sausages) and cold items (e.g. fruit, cereal, and yogurt.) I thought that it was a nice touch to serve breakfast on real stoneware dishes with stainless steel utensils. Most of the other hotels that I have stayed at that serve a breakfast only have paper plates and plastic utensils. The hotel also served some “happy hour” food in the evenings. I was not at the hotel when this was served. Other guests seem to think that it was sufficient food for a snack or a light dinner. The hotel as pre-printed directions to local attraction such as the White Plain shopping mall or the near by Target. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your HYATT house White Plains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - White Plains Hotel White Plains
- Summerfield Suites White Plains
- Hyatt White Plains
- White Plains Hyatt
- White Plains Summerfield Suites
- HYATT House White Plains Westchester County, NY