“Great food, at a price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Waretown
“Great food, at a price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife picked this place for our family and our tastebuds were so so thankful! It is on east Post Road and small so you can miss it, but you would be sorry. We all had passion fruit juice and the fried wontons. Then a salad with two types of dressing that I wanted to lick off my plate (I didn't though because I got "the look"!!). We all then had a rice dish. My wife and daughter had the Spicy Thai rice one with steak and one with shrimp. My other daughter and I had the Sweet pineapple rice one with chicken and one with steak. All were Absolutely delicious (my wife's was admittedly better) and filling. No room for dessert. Don't pass this place up.

• Visited October 2013

Carmel, NY
“Very good food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Large portions of quality food with attentive and helpful service. Prices were reasonable and atmosphere was lovely. I would definitely return.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Westchester, NY
“The place for Thai in White Plains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Tucked away on East Post Road is one of White Plain's best kept restaurant secrets, and one of my favorite places to go for Thai food. Slightly away from the main strip, the atmosphere tends to be quieter and more conducive for conversation. The staff are attentive, and were very helpful in getting information for my fiancé regarding food that he can eat (he has Celiac's, and often has a hard time finding food at Asian restaurants that he can eat). Luckily for both of us, we were very pleasantly surprised at the help he received in selecting a delicious meal.

The atmosphere and décor is charming, if at times a bit mismatched, but in my opinion it adds to the character of this tiny restaurant serving up big Thai flavor. If you're in White Plains and looking for a great meal, look no further!

• Visited July 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“The reviews don't lie. Great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I'm usually a little wary when the reviews are so good, but the food turned out to be really good. It was actually some of the best Asian style food I've had. The atmosphere was nice and all around it was a good experience. I highly recommend. I had the duck over fried noodles.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scarsdale, NY
“A Little Gem in White Plains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Finally, we found a great Thai restaurant in Westchester. The friendly staff was notably attentive: water glasses constantly filled, clearing and cleaning the table, and offering extra hot sauces (a definite plus). The appetizers and dinners were artistically presented and more importantly, delicious. I highly recommend Full Moon for dinner.

• Visited July 2013